B330 RX vs. B330 RXS

Perkins Rooster

Reaction score
Handicap
10.1 RCGA
It's time for a new box (I alternate between the 330RXS and e6's depending on course and conditions). So I know the RXS is spinnier, but would you guys surmise that the RX would be more accurate given that it is less prone to spin (and therefore less side spin)? I like the RXS but I would probably sacrifice a bit of spin for a bit straighter flight.PR

It's tough to say. Why don't you click the BFit banner and talk it over with the experts?

Perkins- if you don't do this, just take a sleeve of each out and do some head to head testing

It's tough to say. Why don't you click the BFit banner and talk it over with the experts?

lol. ok, ok already!!! :)Talked to the guy and he confirmed that the RX should be a bit straighter (and longer, which I didn't expect). I'll give them a go.

lol. ok, ok already!!! :)Talked to the guy and he confirmed that the RX should be a bit straighter (and longer, which I didn't expect). I'll give them a go.

Excellent. I appreciate that you shared what he said with us. Let us know how it goes. I love the RX.

If all else fails check the Blind Ball Testing Thread. I have switched to B300-RX since then. It's a much better ball for my game! Plus hitting tree after tree and bouncing off of the cart path this ball is DURABLE!!

i have just got these myself. i bought them from a lake ball site.
i was a bit gutted at 1st as out of the 20 i bought i only got 3 rxs and the rest were rx, i really wanted more rxs as thats what i was fitted for.

Anyway i just did some chipping in the garden and they feel pretty similar tbh.
Im playing on Saturday and will be putting them to the test side by side.

If all else fails check the Blind Ball Testing Thread. I have switched to B300-RX since then. It's a much better ball for my game! Plus hitting tree after tree and bouncing off of the cart path this ball is DURABLE!!

I switch to the B330-RX after being one of the testers in that thread and I haven't regretted it a bit! Just bought a box of the pink breast cancer awareness ones yesterday!

just picked up some today and i'm excited to try them out, hopefully my left to right ball flight will play down a bit

I like the RX balls the best and I just picked up a dozen yesterday from Golf Galaxy on sell for $32.00. It looks like they are getting ready for the 2012 version which I am excited about gaming.

I like the rxs. I'll give up a couple yards to be able to attack the pin.

Back