Bachelor Party Golf Trip Games?- Scottsdale, AZ

johnptaylor

Reaction score
Handicap
Going on my first Golf Trip. Probably 15 guys total. Average handicap is probably 15.

Wondering what a fun game on the course (besides a scramble) that we could do.

Split into two teams for a ryder cup style weekend.

Going on my first Golf Trip. Probably 15 guys total. Average handicap is probably 15.

Wondering what a fun game on the course (besides a scramble) that we could do.

With 15 guys - if you want to throw in some money; I would do a Chicago/Quota game with daily adjustments. This makes it so everyone had an opportunity to win.

Another good game is golf poker....simple, players get a card or cards based on the criteria you set. Best poker hands win stuff/money.

If you end up with 15 - you could do blind draw 3 man teams w/ 2 best scores on each hole count. If even number, then 2 man teams.

with 15, if you get to go out in 3somes, you could do 9 point within each group and the top point getters at the end win something (there will likely be ties too).

with 15, You could do 6 hole RR: each player of a 3some team draws their 6 holes (1st 6, 2nd 6, 3rd 6) and that makes the team score. This way 6 holes are serious for each player and 12 holes are fun/relaxed. Each players 6 hole score = 1 total score.

Back