Back after shoulder surgery

wluker17

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey THP, I’m back after having shoulder surgery last May. I played for the first time in a little over a year last Friday and then again last Tuesday. My shoulder felt strong and my putting lesson while that was all I could really do has helped. Looking forward to more golf and more THP.

Hey THP, I’m back after having shoulder surgery last May. I played for the first time in a little over a year last Friday and then again last Tuesday. My shoulder felt strong and my putting lesson while that was all I could really do has helped. Looking forward to more golf and more THP.
Welcome back. Glad your surgery turned out well.

Happy to hear that you have returned to golf after your surgery.

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back! Glad the shoulder is good to go!

Great you are back and healthy, now let’s get golfing!

Nice to hear you're fit and healthy and can enjoy golf again.

Glad to hear you're back !!

Welcome back, Glad to hear the shoulders feel good. I have had both done and my only advice would be to keep up the exercises.

Thanks for the encouragement guys. Between golf and pitching my son's baseball team my shoulder is just about 100% back to what it was before. I just have to be sure to stretch it well before doing that stuff.

Welcome back! I had shoulder surgery on Christmas Eve, and should be cleared to play in five weeks! Hope your recovery went fairly smooth!

Welcome back! I had shoulder surgery on Christmas Eve, and should be cleared to play in five weeks! Hope your recovery went fairly smooth!
It was difficult at times but last year being the suck fest that it was actually kind of helped because I didn't feel like I really missed out on too much. Hope your recovery goes well!

Great to hear. I've had two shoulder surgeries (torn labrum) on my right shoulder. Been playing golf many years later and enjoying the game like before. Glad you're back playing!

Great to hear. I've had two shoulder surgeries (torn labrum) on my right shoulder. Been playing golf many years later and enjoying the game like before. Glad you're back playing!
Torn Labrum was what I had.

Welcome back!! Glad you have recovered fully.

Back