Back in the saddle......

2BFAST

Wiener Dog
Reaction score
Handicap
Trending..
Howdy THPers! I have been on a slight hiatus on here as well as playing golf. I figured I would fill ya'll in on whats goin on in my life and that I plan to get back in the saddle on THP! Im currently going through a divorce. The past two years havnt been well, and I pretty much shut down. Lost interest in playing golf, concentrated on working on cars, building transmissions, and drinking. Although I enjoy having a drink or two, it got to the point of coming home, flipping the lights on in the shop, pouring a stiff one, and getting after whatever I was working on at the time. I enjoy working on cars and building transmissions. Its my number one hobby and always has been and will be. But the liquor brought my mind off what was going on in life. We tried to make it work but it got to the point of both sides stopped trying. I finally had to call it. Since then, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Getting back to living life, and getting back into golf and around my friends. Not looking for any sympathy, or sorrys. Im sure some can relate and some cant. But for the ones that can, its crazy how far in a hole one can get and not realize whats actually waiting on the other side. It wasnt an easy decision, but now im glad I did.

THP has done a lot for me and the friendships I have made because of it. @JB plan on me getting back in the scrum!

Welcome back!!!

Welcome Back!!

Glad to hear the clouds have lifted and you're enjoying things again.

Welcome back to golf and THP! Sometimes getting lost on the golf course for a few hours is exactly what one needs.

Glad you’re starting to come out on the better side of things! Welcome back to THP!

Life gets in the way sometimes, but it's good to have you back and things looking up.

Good to hear you’ve turned the page and moving forward! Welcome back

Welcome back buddy, sorry to hear about the rough spell! Glad to have you back on here!

Welcome back, brother. Good to hear from you and glad to see you're on the other side of this. LFG!

Welcome back, man!

Welcome back

Welcome back!

Glad to have you back @2BFAST! Hopefully smooth sailing from here!

Damn man, sorry to hear it has been a rough go. Glad to see you back on here and hope you are doing better. We are always here.

Welcome Back!

Welcome back friend.

Welcome back!

Glad you're back!

Life is too short to be miserable.

Welcome back!

Good seeing you on here again brother!!! Need to get up your way and play your CC again. Was fun the last time.

Welcome back, glad to hear things are looking up for you!

Back