RonInThornton

LEFTIES UNITE!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
28 GHIN
Hello all,

I know I haven't been around a lot, only played a couple of rounds with other Colorado members in the last couple of months but the reason was I got layed off of work after putting in over 10 years with my company. I honestly thought I'd retire from there. It was a big adjustment to get my head around to have to go back out into the market and have to interview again. The idea scared the living hell out of me. But I guess sometimes change is good , no matter how traumatic it can be. I've score a Project Management job with one of the biggest graphic design companies in the country and so far they have been really receptive to my input.

Hopefully now I'll have more time to spend here instead of spending my every waking moment scrambling around for a job.

Glad to be back

Ron

Welcome back and Congrats on the New job

You picked the perfect day to return!

Congrats on the new job! Fantastic news.

Thanks guys

It's been so long since I've been out of work I forgot what a toll it takes on you. Emotionally, psychologically, socially. It makes you feel so worthless, my heart goes out to anyone still looking.

Congrats, man! It's always nice to hear good news.

Tap before talk.

Welcome back Ron. It's great to have you around.

Congrats Ron! It's cool how the light can shine through the darkest tunnel given the proper amount of time.

Good to hear the news! Looking for a job is super stressful. Glad you are in a good spot now

Congrats on the new job. Welcome back.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome back. That is awesome news and all the best!

Congrats on the new job! And welcome back to the happiest place on Earth.

Congrats dude!

Congrats Ron!!! Well done sir! Glad it worked out!

I echo the above sentiments. Congrats and welcome back!

Congrats Ron. Really happy for you.

Hey Ron, nice to see you around again. Congratulations on the new job, sounds like you've landed on your feet there!

Congratulations on the new job Ron!

Back