Maybe a Bacon wrapped Filet Mignon tonight🤔

Bacon graph.jpg

Is this a left to right thing? Which one is best? I would happily eat any of the above!
I happened upon it on another site, and knew there was a bacon thread here so I grabbed it. I agree, pretty much each style is acceptable, although I would probably start at the left side and work my way right in terms of preferred doneness. There is a small family restaurant across the road from my office that I go to for breakfast all the time; I always wondered why the bacon was so much better there. One day discussing meals with my personal trainer he commented that it was likely deep fried for time savings. Maybe, maybe not, but I know it is delicious.

I happened upon it on another site, and knew there was a bacon thread here so I grabbed it. I agree, pretty much each style is acceptable, although I would probably start at the left side and work my way right in terms of preferred doneness. There is a small family restaurant across the road from my office that I go to for breakfast all the time; I always wondered why the bacon was so much better there. One day discussing meals with my personal trainer he commented that it was likely deep fried for time savings. Maybe, maybe not, but I know it is delicious.
I would definitely try deep fried bacon.. Sounds delicious

I like it medium done. Crispy edges and chewy center.

I would definitely try deep fried bacon.. Sounds delicious
It is. It's nice and crisp, but it's not dried out like cardboard. You've likely already had deep fried bacon, just didn't realize it like me.

Chewy bacon over crispy everyday of the week and twice on Sundays

This is my favorite bacon. It’s one of HEB’s seasonal releases and is awesome! The chipotle gives it a little kick. I need to go back and stock up. I will get a few and put in the freezer usually.
6B83BA13-FB9B-4E10-BAF2-CB1491AB960A.jpeg
2EF01D76-019C-4FED-99ED-07051CC69700.jpeg

Crispy and it’s going to be on every meal I order while at work.

XCrispy

crispy but not burned for me. I usually cook mine on one of my grills since my wife does not like the smell of cooked bacon in the house.

Bacon.jpg

This is proper bacon, none of that streaky garbage , and it comes out like this.

morebacon.jpg

Absolute nectar with door stop bread , HP sauce and builders tea.

Back