FatChance

Reaction score
Handicap
Even though I am getting old, I like fun golf clothes. I recently saw a guy golfing in Sedona and said I liked his golf shirt and he told me about Bad Birdie. I love the non-traditional graphics and the fabric is great. Their stock availability is kind of low right now but the web sites says it expects to restock later this month. I got a discount on my first order of two shirts with free shipping, then I found and ordered another that was on their website but haven't found it there again(?). Regular price $72.

Safari:
6cb38b05aa612bfdd57c714e35837c9d.jpg

Parrot Pack:
418327de108136325a4b3b1dcce85bfc.jpg

Tucson:
a67e8de7bc9514c4cad57b9deff5b65a.jpg

Tag details:
d484ace4c28a211233af738ff65d38d2.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Oof, looks like someone ate the Crayola Ultimate Collection and threw up on an otherwise nice shirt! lol

Seriously though, I could see myself in one of those and I do like the thought of wearing something unique! Years ago, I was following Ted Purdy at the Master's and he was paired with a young guy named John something. He wore a Coogi shirt each day and they had some pretty cool patterns on them. I bought a couple of them myself but their stuff is kind of expensive.

They do have a lot of unique styles. Not my cup of tea though.

brutal
these look like shirts id wear to a bachelor outing in vegas... 3 sheets to the wind and cant golf my ball...

I like them! Your style is your style and no one should tell you otherwise.

brutal
these look like shirts id wear to a bachelor outing in vegas... 3 sheets to the wind and cant golf my ball...
So, I can mark you down as a "maybe"?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back