Bad round with something good.

redneckwop

3G - God - golf - guns
Reaction score
Handicap
CO high
So my round this morning was ugly with 4 blow up holes, 3 of which were ⛄. :banghead::banghead:
But the best part of the round, besides some great shots, was that I didn't loose a single ball! I finally played a whole round with 1 ball & it just happened to be a THP ball(s) that @Boder had gifted me with. Below is what they look like new & then the one I will save. I know most you here get multiple rounds out of 1 ball, but for hacker like me this is huge.
20200703_133244.jpg20200703_133224.jpg

That's awesome.

That's really cool.

At least I’m not the only one. Today was terrible for me accuracy. Distance was dead in and I was striking the ball well. Somehow I developed a pull. If I adjusted to play it I hit a fade. 20 yards left, 20 yards right. Finally hit a green on 14, unfortunately it was the #6 green.

At least I’m not the only one. Today was terrible for me accuracy. Distance was dead in and I was striking the ball well. Somehow I developed a pull. If I adjusted to play it I hit a fade. 20 yards left, 20 yards right. Finally hit a green on 14, unfortunately it was the #6 green.
Yep had 3 birdie attempts & turned 2 into pars & the other a bogey.

Maybe any ball that gives a couple of snowmen should be retired on the shelf haha

Heck yeah! Cool that the first time it happened, was with a ball that meant something!

Yep had 3 birdie attempts & turned 2 into pars & the other a bogey.
I only had one birdie try today and was gifted a bogey thanks to my stellar putting. 😕

It always feel good to finish with the ball you start with.

So my round this morning was ugly with 4 blow up holes, 3 of which were ⛄. :banghead::banghead:
But the best part of the round, besides some great shots, was that I didn't loose a single ball! I finally played a whole round with 1 ball & it just happened to be a THP ball(s) that @Boder had gifted me with. Below is what they look like new & then the one I will save. I know most you here get multiple rounds out of 1 ball, but for hacker like me this is huge.
View attachment 8951760View attachment 8951761
Gotta take pleasure in the small victories, congrats! (y) Almost every round for me is a "bad round with something good".

Sometimes you gotta enjoy the small Victories!

Nice ball!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back