Bag Boy Nitron Push Cart

Wait until I pair it with this thing!
View attachment 9237164
Searching Looking For GIF by Audible

In all seriousness though, it looks awesome and together I'm sure they will be striking.

OK - major issue with the Bag Boy Nitron (ha, relatively).

How can we make this lay flat in my trunk?

I bought this beauty recently to replace an older Bag Boy cart. It pretty much lived in the back of my lil SUV. The old one was bigger, but laid mostly flat. The Nitron is way more compact, but it'll flop and shift around at every stop.

What's the solution? I suppose I could get the Bag Boy carry bag they sell, but not sure if it provides more stability. Maybe I hit up the Container Store and find some box thing that has a flatter surface.

Thoughts?

I bought this beauty recently to replace an older Bag Boy cart. It pretty much lived in the back of my lil SUV. The old one was bigger, but laid mostly flat. The Nitron is way more compact, but it'll flop and shift around at every stop.

What's the solution? I suppose I could get the Bag Boy carry bag they sell, but not sure if it provides more stability. Maybe I hit up the Container Store and find some box thing that has a flatter surface.

Thoughts?
The Nitron doesn't lay flat, it folds down to a fairly small footprint but absolutely not flat.

The SlimFold from Bag Boy might be a better option for you than the Nitron if you're looking for a flatter (edit) footprint.

Thoughts?
Bungee cord?

bungee?

Thoughts?
Strap in the back of suv.

My oldest son just purchased a first gen Nitron. I have a gen 3 coming. I will be adding the seat.:D

So overall I keep seeing Nitron and others.

I'm assuming I can't go wrong either way. But it seems that the Nitron is a good cart to start with?

I'm assuming I can't go wrong either way. But it seems that the Nitron is a good cart to start with?
All push carts do relatively the same things. What stands out with the Nitron is 2 things. The under console storage is amazing. The opening and closing on the cart is the best of all of them. You can't go wrong with the Nitron

Nitron is a great cart to start with, or even for current push cart users to upgrade to. I have a Clicgear, which is a very solid cart, and am still very tempted to upgrade to a Nitron.

Nitron is a great cart to start with, or even for current push cart users to upgrade to. I have a Clicgear, which is a very solid cart, and am still very tempted to upgrade to a Nitron.

Thank you for this. I was comparing the Clicgear 4.0 and the Nitron. That you said upgrade makes a difference! Thank you!

Other have noted how easy it is to open and close, which is it. Storage is good and durability has been great. I would recommend it.

Hey guys! Spring is finally here and we're happy to share that we've launched our new Spring Collection of the Nitron LTD!

We have three new prints for the cart that everyone already loves. Our personal favorite is the Gray Camo but you really can't go wrong with any of them!

Check out the full line here. And if you wanna give us feedback on which one is your favorite or other patterns you'd like to see, feel free to leave us a comment on our Instagram announcement!

Happy golfing!

Hey guys! Spring is finally here and we're happy to share that we've launched our new Spring Collection of the Nitron LTD!

We have three new prints for the cart that everyone already loves. Our personal favorite is the Gray Camo but you really can't go wrong with any of them!

Check out the full line here. And if you wanna give us feedback on which one is your favorite or other patterns you'd like to see, feel free to leave us a comment on our Instagram announcement!

Happy golfing!
The new designs are fun. Love the stacked skulls!

Does anyone have any experience using a Titleist LinksLegend with the Nitron? I'm looking to splurge on a Titleist bag after cashing into the Titleist Experience and I'm between a Linkslegend and the Mini Tour bag because I ultimately want something that will also work with my Nitron as I push most of my rounds.

Based on the great reviews here, I recently picked up a Nitron. Not the Limited Edition, but one of the standard colors. Really loving the cart. I've never had a push cart before and this one makes me wonder why not. So easy to set up. It pulls slightly left, so I'll need to align the front wheel, but that looks pretty straightforward. Still trying to figure out a new bag as well, but that will likely come later. I tried a Titleist 14 Hybrid, but it was not a good fit.

Joining the Nitron family. Just put in an order. Thinking about possibly getting the Alphard for it at some point.
1711616461816.png

Well into triple digit rounds with my cart now and it still pushes great, walked 18 this morning, will walk another 18 tomorrow morning, and another 18 Monday afternoon. This cart has held up tremendously well and makes walking a breeze. Can’t say enough good things about the build quality and ease of use.

Well into triple digit rounds with my cart now and it still pushes great, walked 18 this morning, will walk another 18 tomorrow morning, and another 18 Monday afternoon. This cart has held up tremendously well and makes walking a breeze. Can’t say enough good things about the build quality and ease of use.
This is my next purchase. Waiting on my friend to finish trying out the Apex 21 irons and I may just trade them in on one.

My Nitron was picked up today. Let's see when I can take it for its maiden swing.

My Nitron was picked up today. Let's see when I can take it for its maiden swing.
I'm sure you will be fine, and it's never been an issue other than user error. Make sure to get your bag all the way on the bottom where the base goes. If this is your first time on the push carts and you're top heavy because you had some user error by strapping it up an inch or whatever it could tip backwards a bit more easily.

I've never seen it happen on this cart specifically but I've walked with other people that have had it happen - these seem so well designed it might not be a problem just an FYI.

You're going to absolutely love it.

I'm sure you will be fine, and it's never been an issue other than user error. Make sure to get your bag all the way on the bottom where the base goes. If this is your first time on the push carts and you're top heavy because you had some user error by strapping it up an inch or whatever it could tip backwards a bit more easily.

I've never seen it happen on this cart specifically but I've walked with other people that have had it happen - these seem so well designed it might not be a problem just an FYI.

You're going to absolutely love it.
Thanks for the tip. I went 99% push cart last year with our club having gotten new ones. They were without straps, so decided to go Nitron this year. Really looking forward to the first outing.

Back