I like the 14 way

I like the silencer function

I don’t get the need for the spinning top

Kinda partial to my Cobra/Vessel stand bag but really like the concept behind this. I walk with push cart most of the time and have fluctuated between stand bags and cart bags. This might be next when the time comes.

I like the 14 way

I like the silencer function

I don’t get the need for the spinning top
It's that extra bling you never knew you needed

Can a bag like this have full-length dividers? If not, I am not interested.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

I’m genuinely not sure, but if the clubs are clipped into place, and don’t move what difference does the divider length make?

The revolving top looks to be a really cool feature. Will definitely give these a hard look when I finally decide to get a new bag.

The video seemed to imply that it did have full length dividers. 👊

Now that is cool! If I used a cart bag this would be at the top of my list. maybe I need to stop walking so much...

As this rolls out, I am pretty sure I am going to make the move to it as my regular bag.

I’m genuinely not sure, but if the clubs are clipped into place, and don’t move what difference does the divider length make?
I wonder if the grip lock base holding the grip end would have issues if you are using Arccos sensors.

I like the layout of the top and the separate putter well it's a nice feature but I'm not sure I see the need for the revolving top. Overall it looks like a really nice bag with a good amount of space.

I wonder if the grip lock base holding the grip end would have issues if you are using Arccos sensors.
You could always raise them slightly with the lock at the top.

You could always raise them slightly with the lock at the top.

I was more wondering if the grip lock would grip the sensor more than the butt of the grip and if that would end up pulling the sensor out of the grip when you pulled the club out.

I was more wondering if the grip lock would grip the sensor more than the butt of the grip and if that would end up pulling the sensor out of the grip when you pulled the club out.
It did not pull anything away when I tried the last version. It didn’t have Shot Scope but did have the screw in Arccos

I wanted a Revolver bag for a long time and was always too cheap to pull the trigger. I’ve now realized how muchI like knowing exactly where to reach for each club that I’m glad I never bought one. I love the feature that locks the clubs in place, but I don’t think I’d ever actually rotate the top. That’d just defeat the purpose entirely.

I like the idea of silencer but one that uses a pushcart, I have no need for a spinning top. I agree, if you use a power cart and have to wrestle with the rain canopy to get clubs out then spinning them towards you makes a lot of sense.

Haha! That video is awesome

That looks like a really awesome feature! I'm just curious, how often would someone actually use it? Kind of like after adjusting your driver initially, how often do you readjust?

Pretty cool feature.

Love the idea but that bag is a little too big for my liking

My father has the older model. When I went to buy I looked at a revolver but recall thinking it too heavy for a walker. Further, my father walks about 1/2 the time and I have never seen him revolve it.

To me the big benefits of this bag is the TopLoc technology that mates with the Bagboy carts and the snap in feature that keeps clubs from moving around. I will have to check the weigth on this new model.

I have had a a Revolver bag in the past and they are extremely durable bags. However I am not a fan of the color scheme and how plain they look.

Back