Bag matching clubs - Does yours have to?

Nope. Titleist bag and not a Titleist club to be found inside!

Nope. Unless Wilson or Tommy Armour want to give me a free bag, I'll keep my Sun Mountain bag.

IMO it’s an old school way of thinking, but, do any of you have to have a bag that matches your clubs when it comes to brand?

Not an option for me.

Not important at all to me. I have a Ping bag but no Ping clubs in it.

i have a c130 with ping clubs i use to have a topflight bag. broke down and upgraded my bag seeing you dont put gold in a hooptie

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Nah, I like the Sun Mountain golf bag. I don’t think I have ever had a bag that was made by my club manufacturer.

IMO it’s an old school way of thinking, but, do any of you have to have a bag that matches your clubs when it comes to brand?
Doesn't matter to me, I have a Callaway and like the brand but would use any major brand. Sun mountain is my favorite and would be my choice for a new one.

Nope. I have a Callaway bag that's full of Taylormade clubs.

I had a Costco special Callaway bag several years ago with a set of completely no-name clubs. I didn’t even pay attention to brands until I got back into the game in 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My OCD goes bat**** crazy if I play a bag without any of those clubs in it. Issue is now solved by playing an Ogio bag. I’m also a massive fan of the woode top so it’s a win all round for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While my bag and clubs currently match, prior to the MC they never matched so I have no issue with the two being different brands.

Nope, Ping Hoofer with no Ping clubs.

Back