Bag Recommendations Please

kuyaariel

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Good afternoon. I need a bag recommendation for my 79 year old dad.

We put an order in for a Vessel 2.0 stand bag with 14 way divider with his name embroidered on it early last month. Our inteneded xmas gift to him. After a few weeks of no communication, I asked for a status update. They said things are backed up and would probably get it mid March. So I cancelled the order.

I now need recommendations on a bag. Super nice. I think we were around $400 on that Vessel, so something similar. If I can get his name embroidered on that would he a plus.

He mostly rides, so a lighter cart bag would be great. And 14 way divider

Sun Mountain C130 is my go-to. Pockets for days, plenty of colour options, lightweight... Definitely worth a look!

Good afternoon. I need a bag recommendation for my 79 year old dad.

We put an order in for a Vessel 2.0 stand bag with 14 way divider with his name embroidered on it early last month. Our inteneded xmas gift to him. After a few weeks of no communication, I asked for a status update. They said things are backed up and would probably get it mid March. So I cancelled the order.

I now need recommendations on a bag. Super nice. I think we were around $400 on that Vessel, so something similar. If I can get his name embroidered on that would he a plus.

He mostly rides, so a lighter cart bag would be great. And 14 way divider
Cobra did a partnership with Vessel if I’m not mistaken. Price was nice too if I remember right

So true.

I got a stitch golf SL2 stand bag from my kids for Christmas. I like it a lot..

I have a Ping Pioneer. I absolutely love it. Everything is very well thought out, and there is tons of room. The magnetic closure ball pouch is great. It fits six sleeves comfortably. The cooler pocket is really nice too. Plenty of space to store an ice pack and enough drinks for a round.

I couldn’t be happier with mine.

I have a Ping Pioneer. I absolutely love it. Everything is very well thought out, and there is tons of room. The magnetic closure ball pouch is great. It fits six sleeves comfortably. The cooler pocket is really nice too. Plenty of space to store an ice pack and enough drinks for a round.

I have this also with embroidery - I have zero bad things to say about it.

Same bag here....best bag I’ve owned. Highly recommended!!

Sun Mountain 4.5

Find the vessel you want on eBay from someone who has it already and take it in somewhere and have the name embroidered on it. The ball pocket comes off so that’s easy. Players 2.0 14 way is fantastic.

I have the Ping Traverse. Really nice bag.

Back