Bagel or Donut

• Bagel

• Donut

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
shipleys at your disposal and you're going bagel?

Who are you.

You have to remember how I grew up. Bagels were a staple in my house. Every Sunday we would go to the bagel place (south Florida has bagel and deli places on every corner) and pick up bagels and cream cheese.

For any Jewish holiday we got bagels, for a celebration or a funeral...bagels. I still remember breaking the fast as a kid with a bagel with tuna salad, it was the greatest tasting thing in the world to me by the time we were able to eat.

Donuts or a box of munchkins if mobile. Enjoyment for hours (minutes).

Apple cider donuts are great.

I didn’t cast a vote but I guess based on frequency I eat donuts more then bagels.
@kenh is the man he introduced me to the greatest Apple Cider Donuts

and he’s a Saint b/c in normal years he’s brought some up to a couple of the gatherings

You have to remember how I grew up. Bagels were a staple in my house. Every Sunday we would go to the bagel place (south Florida has bagel and deli places on every corner) and pick up bagels and cream cheese.

For any Jewish holiday we got bagels, for a celebration or a funeral...bagels. I still remember breaking the fast as a kid with a bagel with tuna salad, it was the greatest tasting thing in the world to me by the time we were able to eat.
Okay, but GG....

EFFING SHIPLEYS.

Bagels for me. All the sugar in a donut just don’t agree with me anymore.

Are there any good bagel places near Hammock/Jax/Palm Coast?

Yes, I know this is a “You’re from FL you are familiar with the entire state question” ha

Bagels for me. All the sugar in a donut just don’t agree with me anymore.

what kind of bagel sweet or savory? Ie blueberry or an everything?

what kind of bagel sweet or savory? Ie blueberry or an everything?
Tend to go more towards the onion and chive.

Okay, but GG....

EFFING SHIPLEYS.

Haha, I know, but I would still take bagel. Plus I can only eat 1 donut and even that makes me feel sick, it’s so much sugar.

Are there any good bagel places near Hammock/Jax/Palm Coast?

Yes, I know this is a “You’re from FL you are familiar with the entire state question” ha

Actually yes, there is a solid bagel place near the Staples off Palm Coast Parkway. Eaten there many times.

As a retired police officer it would seem obvious that I would pick donuts

And believe me I have had my share but my favorite now is everything bagel.

Neither - breakfast taco!

I'll take a dozen of each.....

Had the debate with the wife this morning about Bagels or Donuts. I wanted donuts, she wanted bagels. Needless to say we picked up some bagels from our local place.
What do you say THP are you a bagel or a donut person?
No comparison.
Really, there's no comparison.
Bagels are great, donuts are great.
I want both.

Back