Baked potato-do you eat the skin?

PackersGirl

2022 Grandaddy Alum
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I’m sitting here eating my baked potato and was curious if people eat the skin of the potato or not. I’m not talking about potato skins, the appetizer, just a good ol’ baked potato.
I love it…what say you?

Of course. Best part

I oil and salt the **** out of them before baking them. The salty skin is delicious.
That sounds so good!!! I just wrap them in foil and put them in the oven. I’ll have to try that though.

Yes ma’am!

Of course.

Chicken, too?
Chicken skin? If it’s crispy, yes. I freak out when it’s not. But, I am weird when it comes to chicken.

I oil and salt the **** out of them before baking them. The salty skin is delicious.
salt and pepper - delicious. there used to be a restaurant here that did it. might have added garlic because it was the best F'N potato ever

salt and pepper - delicious. there used to be a restaurant here that did it. might have added garlic because it was the best F'N potato ever
Ohhhh garlic too? Yes!

Chicken skin? If it’s crispy, yes. I freak out when it’s not. But, I am weird when it comes to chicken.
Fried skin, yes.

Otherwise,

Absolutely! Lots of nutrition in the skin.

Crispy baked potato skin is what dreams are made of. Best bit of the meal by a long way.

Outside sling of a baked potato is delicious! Salty, buttery, crispy goodness

Yes, my wife taught me goodly.

People don't eat it?? ;)

Back