bigtazz53

@bigtazzGOLF
Reaction score
Handicap
13.3 GHIN
Wondering about ball loyalty.
Do you play all one kind or spread it around?
In your bag right now, how many different brand balls do you have packed away?
Do you play one for fun and one for serious rounds?
Myself, I have majority of
Callaway HEX Control (serious) Titleist NXT Tour (serious)
Few sleeves of
Wilson Duo (fun)
Srixon Qstar (fun)
Others I pick up for shag bag.

Think I'm pretty loyal to my Callaway, probably 70% of all balls in my bag are from them.
After hitting the SR2 it'll soon make its way into my bag as well :)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

When I first started I played a lot of different balls to find one I liked the most. Normal temps without a doubt I'm loyal to the Bridgestone B330-S. Determined that last year, and cold weather either the Bridgestone e6 or the Wilson Staff Duo.

I play one ball no matter the round. I like removing as many variables as possible and I play a ball I have been fit to on several occasions. I also love how the company supports THP and now makes everything here in the USA.

I try them all. I want to fall in love with the B330 RX. I am trying my best.

I've only played the Bridgestone B330-S since the start of the 2011 season. Its the only ball I play and carry.

Sheesh I love too many different brands, I love the 330S, Pro V1x, TaylorMade Lethal, the RX, the RXS, I can't make up my mind.

I was loyal to the NXT tour but I much prefer a yellow ball in the bright sunlight so I now exclusively use Z Stars in tour yellow.

I pretty much stick with Wilson Staff balls. I think this goes back to when I started playing the original 3 piece Zips with the pan dimples. I can't tell you how many times my buddies razzed me for playing with them... until I took them to the woodshed with my "inferior" balls.

I love an underdog & W/S fits the bill.

Currently gaming the Duo & or the C:25.

I'm loyal in what I buy for the most part....E6, Duo. I'm not all that loyal in what I play, since if I find one, I'll play it. There are some I'll toss back in the woods or hit down the range, but I figure if someone paid 4 bucks for it I can manage a few holes.

If a particular ball wants my total loyalty, they can have it. Just stop wandering off every few holes.

I play one ball no matter the round. I like removing as many variables as possible and I play a ball I have been fit to on several occasions. I also love how the company supports THP and now makes everything here in the USA.

I agree.

I was loyal to the NXT tour but I much prefer a yellow ball in the bright sunlight so I now exclusively use Z Stars in tour yellow.

Don't like the nxt yellow?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I love Callaway Chrome +, but sadly I heard it's being discontinued. I am sick of all these balls changing names. I loved Taylormade balls first but they did the same thing.

My favorite ball of all time is the Nike Vapor One Speed. I bought them buy the case load when TGW had them brand new. I still have a couple boxes but the course has to be sponge worthy (Seinfeld joke lol)

I can say that I'm loyal to Bridgestone to a certain extent. I play only the B330-S in tournaments. But, in casual rounds and practice, I may play a variety of balls. Right now, my bag is full of Bridgestones due to the Invitational Series, with the exception of a few TaylorMade Project (a) balls that I'm testing for THP and TaylorMade.

I generally stay loyal to one type helps with consistancy my ball of choice is the Lethal for the next dozen and a half then i have five dozen TP X waiting to be next up . I keep a few other balls in my bag to chip with

My golf ball loyalty now rest with Callaway as my Morgan Cup sponsor. Prior to that I was playing the Z star SL exclusively last season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

In goof around rounds, whatever. In rounds I want to be more serious with, I'll use the Lethal or PentaTP. I'm still debating over the tour preferred vs the tour preferred x. I like both, and that's an issue.

I've played Titleist ProV1 since 2000. Now THAT'S ball loyalty.

In goof around rounds, whatever. In rounds I want to be more serious with, I'll use the Lethal or PentaTP. I'm still debating over the tour preferred vs the tour preferred x. I like both, and that's an issue.

I forgot about those two, those were fantastic as well.

Bridgestone. Why? superior customer service, fantastic product and made in the good ole' USA!!!!

I'm a golf ball *****. In my bag I have Top Flite Gamers, Top Flite Gamer Tours, Wilson Staff Fifty Elites, Bridgestone E6s, and a couple of Titleist NXTs

I'm fairly loyal to the Titleist Pro V1x. I've used that ball for a number of years now and it just always performs for me. Every year though I always try different brands/models just to see what the competition is offering and if something works better for me, I'll use that ball until it starts mis-behaving on me (I know it's all psychological, but it works for me) and then I go back to the Pro V1x.

This year I'm anxious to try the Callaway SR3 and new Bridgestone B-330 as every review I've read so far has been that they are both fantastic balls.

I play all kinds, I should stick to the RX I've been fit to, but I do like to tinker around.

I play all kinds, I should stick to the RX I've been fit to, but I do like to tinker around.
This pretty much sums it up for me too James, I do play the RX in any tournament I am in but I am messing around right now with some Project a's and some SuperDeep's as well as some e-6's and Precept Lady's. Still not bumping the RX though.

E5 all the time. My favorite ball, hands down. I've been fit into the RX, but I lose balls too many time and I can't afford the price point, but Bridgestone has approved of the E5 as a good replacement ball.

also, what isn't to like about Bridgestone?

Up until last week I played either Chrome + for soft greens or Hex Black Tours for hard greens. We signed a contract with Titleist last week at work so I have to play one of their balls and as of now I have ProV1xs in the bag.

Back