Been playing B330-RX for 6 years. Played Titleist NXT Tours for about 4 years before that. I've tried a different ball here and there. Tested the Project 5 Taylormade Ball which was an early version of the Lethal. Played a few rounds with the Callaway SR2.

My bag is full of B330-RX's. Have a dozen in backup on the shelf and a dozen of the Callaway SR2's that I'll be putting in play starting later this week in prep for #theking.

Last year I played Srixon, this year I'm playing Srixon (at least until July). I do plan on going through a ball fitting for the first time ever in a few weeks and am super excited to see what is recommended.

I pretty much use the Srixon Z-Star XV exclusively. Show me a better ball for $27.50/doz (in Canada) and I'll buy you dinner. I have a box of SR3's that I'm itching to try out and my all time favorite ball is the 2013 ProV1x, but I refuse to pay $55/doz for it so I just pick up a 3 ball sleeve whenever I have a giftcard to burn.

I will play the same ball for the season. I do have a few dozen of the Hex Black Tour that I will use until they are gone before switching to the SR2. I may hit a different one from time to time so I can speak about them to a customer.

I've never given a whole lot of thought to the ball i played until joining this forum. I never realized how much different factors could affect the type of ball you play. I would say i'm still in the "testing" phase of what type of ball may be good for me but right now the Wilson Staff Duo is the only ball in my bag. Given the wonderul Minnesota winters I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

I pretty much use the Srixon Z-Star XV exclusively. Show me a better ball for $27.50/doz (in Canada) and I'll buy you dinner. I have a box of SR3's that I'm itching to try out and my all time favorite ball is the 2013 ProV1x, but I refuse to pay $55/doz for it so I just pick up a 3 ball sleeve whenever I have a giftcard to burn.

Buy my balls from knetgolf their in Canada. Bet you can find a deal with them. I'm very happy with service and quality.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I've never given a whole lot of thought to the ball i played until joining this forum. I never realized how much different factors could affect the type of ball you play. I would say i'm still in the "testing" phase of what type of ball may be good for me but right now the Wilson Staff Duo is the only ball in my bag. Given the wonderul Minnesota winters I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

Good cold weather ball imo.

Don't like the nxt yellow?

Unfortunately, they only do the NXT Tour S in yellow. Not much of a fan.

Gotcha, agree with ya.

I've only played the Bridgestone B330-S since the start of the 2011 season. Its the only ball I play and carry.

Same here. I have strayed a few times with a Pro V1 and results similar but not the someone feel.

I've predominantly played Bridgestone RX, but have mixed in others looking for some distance. Durability issues with others kept me coming back to the RX/RXS & currently enjoying the 2014 RX. Although the SR2 is not far off and will probably alternate until I get comfortable with one.

I will never be brand loyal unless someone pays me to play their equipment...

I'll play any ball, as long as it's a Callaway. I've hit everything from Hex Diablo to the Hex Blacks, and have liked them all. Right now it's the Hex Chrome, and I think I'll be sticking with it for a few dozen more. Durable, great feeling, and when I'm striking the ball well it's as good as any tour ball I've used.

I'm all over the place, and should probably settle on a ball. I currently have a couple dozen 20XI and a couple dozen Q Star in the house. If I were to guess, the Q Star would become by ball of choice were I to pick a ball - keep coming back to it.

They do both the NXT Tour and NXT Tour S in white but the S model is also available in "high optic yellow". We carry all 3 in our shop.

I am "loyal" to a small group of golf balls. With that said, I am always looking for a better ball and I will play anything.

Srixon Z-Star XV (80% of play)
Titleist ProV1x (10%)
Bridgestone B330 (5%)
Other (5%)

I am loyal to the Bridgestone B330-RX. In cold weather, I go with either e6 or Q Star.

I'll play any urethane ball for the most part with the exception of Titleist. Most of the premium ball companies are producing some great products.

I tend to go back and forth between the TaylorMade balls and the Bridgestone's. I like to try others now and then but always tend to end up back to one of those.

B330 is what I am pretty loyal to. Lately I have been tinkering with b330s and Callaway sr3. Played hex black for a while before finding the b330

There is a pocket in my bag that has some Nike balls in but I can't remember which one as it is that long since I have used any of them that I might as well give them away to be honest

The only ball I have played over the course of the last couple of years has either been the Bridgestone e6 (early season or when the swing isn't quite working) or the Callaway Chrome

Once I run out of the Chromes I will probably move to the SR line, or maybe give the Project (a) balls a try, but Callaway balls have served me well in the past so I would probably lean that way

Been a Titliest pro v1 one. But loving the Bridgestone b330 lot. Hard decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaming the Project (a) for testing right now. Have a box of Duos I need to finish off, as well as two boxes of the TP Black LDPs. After that, I think I am going to settle down with the e5 or e6 for awhile.

i will game anything ...i have mostly 2013 20XI and a handfull FG tours. it changes really on what i find deals on.

I'm pretty loyal to the Bridgestone e6, but I'll play just about anything. Along with those, I have some Titleist NXTs and a couple left over Nike Crushes in the bag right now.

Back