Ball similiar to B330 RX?

Danilo

Master Blaster!!
Reaction score
Handicap
17.xx
I've been playing the B330 RX from Bridgestone for a few months now... I went to a live fitting and they matched me up with that ball.
Anyone play a ball that is similar to the B330 RX without the price tag?

Thanks

TMag TP3 is very nice. It's going to be hard to find a 3 piece urethane ball for any less

For a 3 piece ball, I loved the Hex Chrome. Around $30 a dozen, very durable. I played it all season, until switching to B330-S around October.

Have you tried any of the e Series balls from Bridgestone?

I've been playing the B330 RX from Bridgestone for a few months now... I went to a live fitting and they matched me up with that ball.
Anyone play a ball that is similar to the B330 RX without the price tag?

Thanks

A few THPers recommended me to check out lostgolfballs.com, that way I can play the RX without the price tag

Last edited:
A few THPers recommended me to check out usedgolfballs.com, that way I can play the RX without the price tag

For a 3 piece ball, I loved the Hex Chrome. Around $30 a dozen, very durable. I played it all season, until switching to B330-S around October.

Both Good suggestions....The Hex Chrome is a little more "spinny" than the RX though especially off the driver. I started shopping for AAAA balls on ebay and you can get them really cheap and I can't tell the difference in them over the brand new ones.

A few THPers recommended me to check out usedgolfballs.com, that way I can play the RX without the price tag
Personally, I use lostgolfballs.com. Same idea, though.

Have you tried any of the e Series balls from Bridgestone?

I was playing the E6 until the fitting, and was told it was actually having more side spin than the RX, and I was losing distance, that's why I moved up to the RX.

It surprises me that you had more side spin with the E6. First time I've heard anybody say that. Glad you got for for a ball that works better.

I buy AAAA(near mint) and AAAAA(mint) balls from several sites, as well as Ebay...There are a few interpretations of Mint and Near Mint, but usually mint means no dulling, no scratches scuffs or cuts, and sometimes means no corporate logos or sharpie player markings.. I have had great quality, consistency and pricing from hotgolfbrands.com and their sister site golfballnut.com Thier mint balls always look brand new, and near mints look like something that has been played 2-4 holes. And their shipping is a flat $5.95 for one dozen or 10 dozen. Some of the sites listed above also sell on ebay, and I have always had nothing but great product and service from them as well. Expect half the price of new or better on mint balls from these sites....can't go wrong there.

This ^^

The Hex Chrome is a great ball that is about $13 cheaper a dozen. I have also had good results with the Bridgestone E5.

Thanks guys, I ordered some AAA balls for the rounds I play alone a few times a month at a little exec 9 hole course near by, and some AAAA and Hex Chromes to try out.

Isn't the Titleist ProV1 the best ball for everyone???? That is what I have been told!!!! :confused2:

Have you tried the E5? I've played the 330rx also, but couldn't tell much difference between it and the e5, except the price. E5's are on sale for 21.99 most everywhere around here.

I buy AAAA(near mint) and AAAAA(mint) balls from several sites, as well as Ebay...There are a few interpretations of Mint and Near Mint, but usually mint means no dulling, no scratches scuffs or cuts, and sometimes means no corporate logos or sharpie player markings.. I have had great quality, consistency and pricing from hotgolfbrands.com and their sister site golfballnut.com Thier mint balls always look brand new, and near mints look like something that has been played 2-4 holes. And their shipping is a flat $5.95 for one dozen or 10 dozen. Some of the sites listed above also sell on ebay, and I have always had nothing but great product and service from them as well. Expect half the price of new or better on mint balls from these sites....can't go wrong there.

Me too, I paid $25 for a basically brand new dozen Of RX from eBay, there are various reputable sellers that I trust

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

I agree with most of the previous posts.... slighlty used balls from ebay or even golfballnut.com is good too. That's where I buy most of my balls.

Have you tried the Srixon Z Star SL.This ball is for similar swing speed players as the B330-RX and has a lot of the same traits.I have played both, and though they are really close ,I just prefer the Srixon due to a slightly higher launch angle for me.They both have the softer feel I like, and have similar spin around the greens for me.

Back