Course Review Ballyhack Golf Club

In my opinion it was knowing where to go off the tee. I always had someone in the group who could say where to aim, how far you wanted to hit your tee shot, etc. Without that, I would have been hitting driver on every hole and getting in worse trouble, plus not knowing some of the advantageous positions like on 15 just hitting something about 220 down the right hand side which left an amazing angle and very doable second shot into a par 5.
Forecaddie ftw there. I would have picked some bad lines off the tee. On the green they're very helpful too. Just need to hit your line.

Sunk in a ditch! I didn't know I could have taken my jet in! Would have been so much quicker. Oh the feels that come back looking over that course. The jet...don't know that feel :LOL:

Sunk in a ditch! I didn't know I could have taken my jet in! Would have been so much quicker. Oh the feels that come back looking over that course. The jet...don't know that feel :LOL:
The THP private plane will be coming soon. I'll never refuse to ride with JB again

The THP private plane will be coming soon. I'll never refuse to ride with JB again
Invite twice? Doesn't sound like me.

But I think that video shows how fortunate people are to get to enjoy the property. Im humbled each time I am there.

Never turn that offer down...ever. That video shows just how fortunate we are to even be able to set foot on these courses.

Ballyhack is simply beautiful. I've enjoyed following the events here and cannot believe that there's such an amazing course in my home state that I previously didn't know about prior to the first THP event held there. Now it's on my bucket list and love seeing all the new experiences happening at Ballyhack!!!

Back