Course Review Ballyhack Golf Club

Oh that's a good one!!! Hackie the goat....perfect.
I have three friends in the golf industry that have had babies in the last 2 years and I offered that up to all of them. I’m a bit upset nobody bit.

I have three friends in the golf industry that have had babies in the last 2 years and I offered that up to all of them. I’m a bit upset nobody bit.
I'm not sure why they said no. I mean we would but we're done having kids so....🤣

Oh! Maybe Arrow needs a four legged brother and sister!!!!

This course looks absolutely amazing. Would love to play it.

In our weekly email for members

AB2C6D8E-7C98-4C78-8D02-3F107C732D45.jpeg

Ballyhack looks like a must visit destination 😍🔥

Updated the first post to include imagery similar to what we have done in the other courses.

Updated the first post to include imagery similar to what we have done in the other courses.
Glad you did! More pictures of this place is never a bad thing!

I cannot wait to meet these goats.
It was funny, Danny didnt think you could walk up or feed them and then when we were told you can, they just wag their tails as you approach. Grab a handful of grass and they will eat it right out of your hand.

It was funny, Danny didnt think you could walk up or feed them and then when we were told you can, they just wag their tails as you approach. Grab a handful of grass and they will eat it right out of your hand.
Awesome 🐐🐐🐐

I bet this course is getting searched for right now. :ROFLMAO:

The 🐐 Cup is Coming

Such a beautiful course! A lot of danger if you spray the ball. You get a perfect lie, unless you're in a divot, of course. :eek:

The 🐐 Cup is Coming
I already love everything about that.

THPers getting to play Ballyhack multiple times this year in different seasons is amazing!

The 🐐 Cup is Coming
I've been on their website so much the past week they reached out to me regarding membership.:ROFLMAO:

THPers getting to play Ballyhack multiple times this year in different seasons is amazing!
And the fall will be the best! Shenandoah Mountains ... when they change color :eek: amazing. And it will be all around you!

1656011199523.png

Back