Bandon Dunes Sheep ranch

6ixOhFore

Husky Eyes
Reaction score
Handicap
Just watched a series on YouTube on Bandon Dunes The newest edition is called Sheep Ranch and wow it is breathtaking to say the least. No bunkers to speak of ....already a fan 😊 and ocean views on most holes. Hello !

Would be interested in doing a get together there after Covid is all said and done.

Attached some jaw droppers to sweeten the pot. 773A09EB-6D50-450F-930C-9581A7B27EE7.png7EBC686F-0F62-4E68-B489-0DC10419FDA3.png7D883684-0B78-4332-BD01-2E43F5C9987D.png

It’s incredible and I absolutely love it. Views are unreal. My fav bandon course for sure
21C1D505-4F20-4B9F-826B-CFAF811DED1C.jpeg

I would absolutely love to play there! Or any of the Bandon courses really. The Golfers Journal did a preview event there when it opened and it looked amazing. EAL also has a course vlog there and makes it look stunning. Not that it needs help

I would absolutely love to play there! Or any of the Bandon courses really. The Golfers Journal did a preview event there when it opened and it looked amazing. EAL also has a course vlog there and makes it look stunning. Not that it needs help
This ones from EAL vlog . He played all the courses , each have their own draws to them. I would play all if I could but Old Mac and Sheep Ranch would be my first choice

This ones from EAL vlog . He played all the courses , each have their own draws to them. I would play all if I could but Old Mac and Sheep Ranch would be my first choice
Of course I don't see his watermarks :ROFLMAO:
And if I went, Sheep Ranch would for sure be one of the courses I'd play no matter what!

Can't wait to play here. It'll be my first of the 6 in Sept when I get up there. Wouldn't be surprised if it's my favorite of the bunch too.

Of course I don't see his watermarks :ROFLMAO:
And if I went, Sheep Ranch would for sure be one of the courses I'd play no matter what!
Haha yep. I saw his opening 1 minute of the preview and I’m in love with that track from the get go. Wish I could just drive out today and play .

Can't wait to play here. It'll be my first of the 6 in Sept when I get up there. Wouldn't be surprised if it's my favorite of the bunch too.
Wow, that’s awesome man you will have a great time . Take lots of photos for us. Got room for a single jk jk I

Bandon is on the short list of golf trips, one day!

It’s funny for us Oregonians I would argue Bend is a more sought after golf destination than Bandon but that is just my opinion

Been there 3 times, but not since Sheep Ranch open. What interesting is if you had 100 opinions of which course was the best, They'd fall close to 20% each for the 5 full 18's. I loved Old Mac and I could picture the original holes that the Old Mac hole was built as a tribute to. Was planning to go next year but my Scottish trip this is now next and the Mrs doesn't respond well to two big ones in one year....Ha

Zach, You played there? Wow I’m jealous for sure . That would have been an unreal round.
Played there earlier this month. Place was spectacular. Def was nervous about flying with everything going on but the planes were almost empty. It was safer than I had thought, plus I wasn’t gonna miss bandon!
04FBEB55-398B-4630-8675-12F023257832.jpeg

Bandon is actually close enough for me to drive, ..................... one of these days!

Played there earlier this month. Place was spectacular. Def was nervous about flying with everything going on but the planes were almost empty. It was safer than I had thought, plus I wasn’t gonna miss bandon!
View attachment 8955657
My buddy who works with the airlines said 25% of the plane is occupied. Only if we were allowed to leave the country now. So many great courses along the coast I have on my list would need months to play them all. One day it will happen before I move away .

Some buddies and I are planning to head out there next summer for 4-5 days and this new course was definitely and influence on places to go. Can not wait

Such a cool course... hope to play it with my buddy Frank (and a few others) someday. :cool:

Such a cool course... hope to play it with my buddy Frank (and a few others) someday. :cool:
Would be down to see Frank again and meet you Shane. Hopefully before fall we can plan something

It’s great, they all are.
Old Mac is and will always be last on my list at Bandon and it’s is still a good track. Every time I go I rearrange what course is my favorite. Old Mac is last and I think Pacific is second to last but it is oh so good. Bandon Dunes is classic and will always be top 3 there. Trails is so so good. Sheep ranch in a few years will really be telling on where it stands.

Back