Tour Event Barbasol Championship

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
We have a playoff on the Golf Channel at the opposite-field event. Between JT Poston and Seamus Power. Poston was +3 in his last four holes. Here we go!

And Power chips in for birdie!!! Poston with a putt to stay alive.

Another hole

We have a playoff on the Golf Channel at the opposite-field event. Between JT Poston and Seamus Power. Poston was +3 in his last four holes. Here we go!

Poston hit a drive OB on 15 in regulation and made a double.

Poston hit a drive OB on 15 in regulation and made a double.
Makes me want to cheer for him, but I’m all for a first-time winner!

Two on the 18th and one on 9 and we’re back to the 9th once again for the fourth playoff hole.

Two on the 18th and one on 9 and we’re back to the 9th once again for the fourth playoff hole.

i’m not a big fan of playing the same holes multiple times in playoffs.

Right there with you. Gets stale pretty quick.

Not making any birdies doesn’t help things. Somewhat boring now after 5 holes and only birdies were on the 1st playoff hole.

Poston is wet. This could be over in a hurry.

Poston ... OMG. 4 up with what, 4 to play - double, then bogey and now, he is dead to rights after 6 holes in a playoff. In regulation, one ball was barely OB, and now in playoff, bounces into water ... barely.

Crushing.:oops:

Poston ... OMG. 4 up with what, 4 to play - double, then bogey and now, he is dead to rights after 6 holes in a playoff. In regulation, one ball was barely OB, and now in playoff, bounces into water ... barely.

Crushing.:oops:

The 3 putt bogey on 16 was critical. Poston left his 1st putt about 8 feet short.

OMG… I stopped watching when Poston went up 4 with 4 to play 😳 never imagined he’d give that lead away

Our city used to host the Tour event held opposite the Open Championship. You wouldn't believe the course the held it on. You couldn't get a mini tour to stop there these days. Things have changed a ton in 30 years.

Back