I would live down there except to come out and play on a regular course.🤣

Oh yea!

That's just nuts, amazing set up!

If I hit the lottery

Wow. Just wow.

If I hit the lottery
I told my wife the other day I had a plan for the basement if that were to happen. Then I saw this. I have seen some great pictures from the hideaway that would be the wallpaper.

That. Is. Awesome.
:D

I have no words...

I was going to say it needs a TV but I saw it on the wall after a 2nd watch. Maybe a refrigerator for beverages? I'm picking nits here, that's just about perfect.

That is a basement I want. Wait...I don’t have a basement anymore. 😫

Maybe let’s take this too far, how much would it cost to do make this? Asking for a friend

Just gorgeous.

Sadly, it is probably larger than my entire house, and that setup all in probably worth more than my entire house LOL.

Geez that is amazing.

Wow, that's what I need right there. I would be happy with just a simulator in my basement but the ceilings are too low.

This is what a lottery win would look like for me. Just amazing. Saw this earlier.

That's freaking amazing.

I told my wife the other day I had a plan for the basement if that were to happen. Then I saw this. I have seen some great pictures from the hideaway that would be the wallpaper.
To be at the Hideaway each time you walk downstairs would be incredible. Get the course loaded up on the sim!

If I win the lottery, that setup would not be below ground but in its own separate building connected to the house

To be at the Hideaway each time you walk downstairs would be incredible. Get the course loaded up on the sim!
That would be great. I know CDA would be one of the courses.

That would be incredible! My wife would never see me though, which I guess may not be the worst thing for her🤣.

Back