BatCaddy X8R Electric Caddy

@JDax - After watching both carts today…. If you had to pick a winner which would you choose? I’ve looked at both and will probably grab something this off-season… what say you?

@JDax - After watching both carts today…. If you had to pick a winner which would you choose? I’ve looked at both and will probably grab something this off-season… what say you?
I like the MotoCaddy that @JB uses a lot, but I like the BatCaddy more than the MGI.

i figure the X4R should be about as good so i ordered one with the std lithium battery

i figure the X4R should be about as good so i ordered one with the std lithium battery
As long as the few drawbacks we outlined in the article don’t bother you, you have a very sturdy caddy coming.

As long as the few drawbacks we outlined in the article don’t bother you, you have a very sturdy caddy coming.

i read the article (couple of times, actually) and read through this thread so i was comfortable with picking it up and upgraded to the standard lithium (which i fit the usage criteria/description for)...it was between this and an e-wheels so i figured why not get the whole thing. we don't have any terrain challenges for it around here so i am not anticipating any issues.

i read the article (couple of times, actually) and read through this thread so i was comfortable with picking it up and upgraded to the standard lithium (which i fit the usage criteria/description for)...it was between this and an e-wheels so i figured why not get the whole thing. we don't have any terrain challenges for it around here so i am not anticipating any issues.
This will be a better solution based on my testing than the e-wheels. Enjoy it

Congrats! You guys are putting the pressure on me to get off the fence and make a decision on one of these!

Heck yes!!!! After this past weekend I couldn't imagine ever pushing a cart again for a round of golf. You will really enjoy this for sure.

for some reason, i thought this was coming from the east coast but it's coming from fairfield, ca so it should be here a little sooner than i expected :joy::joy:

Hope it works awesome for you!

That sucks. What kind of battery did it come with?

From what I have read about the Bat-Caddy's that was the best way to go. Its a good looking unit.

From what I have read about the Bat-Caddy's that was the best way to go. Its a good looking unit.
You can read all about that in the review in the first post 😃

How you say what you say sometimes makes me laugh out loud ... in a quiet house at 7am. Your timing is magical.

@JB-as soon as I made the comment that is exactly what I did. Love seeing carts being reviewed. Thank you for the efforts.

@JB when you unboxed it, where was the remote? just wanna make sure i didn't miss something...thank you

@JB when you unboxed it, where was the remote? just wanna make sure i didn't miss something...thank you
Mine was in a small box that had a pouch with accessories.

Back