BB&F Co. - Custom Ferrules

I spent too much time trying to decide what colour way to go with, couldn't settle so had Patrick make these up. Probably not to everyones taste but I think they're pretty wild!!View attachment 8921539
Nice! Similar to something I was going to request from them. Do the colors represent something you're willing to share? I kind of like them because I'm a big Milwaukee Brewers fan. ?

Nice! Similar to something I was going to request from them. Do the colors represent something you're willing to share? I kind of like them because I'm a big Milwaukee Brewers fan. ?
So I called them ‘Magpie’, I’m a Newcastle United fan so it’s just a take on the kit colour!!

I spent too much time trying to decide what colour way to go with, couldn't settle so had Patrick make these up. Probably not to everyones taste but I think they're pretty wild!!View attachment 8921539
I think they came out fantastic!

?... ????

679BE578-E8A4-4E21-9DBF-8607C4BDBF58.jpeg
3082A63C-0721-4E8A-85DC-BC4AFD2D7949.jpeg

These are really really fun. I'm planning on building a set of irons this winter and will definitely give these a good look when the time comes!

I'm not sure these would be worth it for me on my wedges since I update more frequently, but I've been in the same iron set for 5+ years and think they'd be worth it.

I just put rebuilt my irons with ferrules from Cell Parts, I like the BB&F ferrules, but the orange ones from cell parts are the perfect design for what I was looking for. 8291D353-8C73-43CB-AF7C-DC1BCB1D9EDF.jpeg

Alright y’all.

Which of these three on the Forged Tec and Elevate Tour combo????

FDCFC436-0457-4176-9CB9-F8DD3CC90A08.jpeg

That’s hard but I am picking the blue red teal combo. Followed closely by the lime green

Blue and orange. Classy but enough pop to see from a tee box away

Will it blow your minds when I tell you that’s orange in them all and not red? :p

Will it blow your minds when I tell you that’s orange in them all and not red? :p
I think @TexasHacker34 needs a new monitor. They all look like orange to me...plus, we know you have a connection with orange so orange just makes sense.

Also, there are 4 different choices in that photo and you can't really go wrong with any of them. They all look :love:

I think @TexasHacker34 needs a new monitor. They all look like orange to me...plus, we know you have a connection with orange so orange just makes sense.

Also, there are 4 different choices in that photo and you can't really go wrong with any of them. They all look :love:
Soooooooooooo hard to choose!

Soooooooooooo hard to choose!
Are any of those colors in the shafts or the heads? Orange on clubs and blue/read on shaft bands, ya? I'm too lazy to check and too far behind a million other threads. LOL

I would go with the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine colors of orange, light blue, green.

I would go with the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine colors of orange, light blue, green.
Oh snap they do look Mystery Machine-ish!

I vote Lime & Orange with Teal center band next (Sandia?)

EDIT: On second thought - Gordos ?

Last edited:
Back