BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Thread

Turned out perfect. I had stopped putting in a pan with apple juice at 160° to finish but need to do that every time from now on! IMG_4634.jpeg

Turned out perfect. I had stopped putting in a pan with apple juice at 160° to finish but need to do that every time from now on! View attachment 9257408
This looks amazing!! Doyou make your own BBQ sauce? If not, what's your go-to store bought brand?

Can't wait til i bust out the smoker for the season.... can't wait to make batch of Carolina bbq sauce (mustard based) for at least one batch of 'Cue this year. Always forget to put that one out for guests (and myself) and end up kicking myself afterwards!

This looks amazing!! Doyou make your own BBQ sauce? If not, what's your go-to store bought brand?

Can't wait til i bust out the smoker for the season.... can't wait to make batch of Carolina bbq sauce (mustard based) for at least one batch of 'Cue this year. Always forget to put that one out for guests (and myself) and end up kicking myself afterwards!
Thanks

We buy that sauce in Madison WI and is our favorite

Cooked hamburgers and hotdogs for the family. So excited for the warm weather and extra grilling opportunities

Hard to smoke with only my wife and I but I find a way. I cut a Rack of Lamb into smaller racks, freeze what I don't use, and smoke what we can eat and my wife only has a couple bites if that. Smoked on a MAK Two Star using the flame zone. Half uncovered for the direct heat sear at 450F, finished on indirect heat over the covered side. So good I didn't use a sauce that most Lamb dish recipes call for.

Lamb_Smoker1.jpgLamb_Smoker2.jpgSmoked_Rack_of_Lamb_cut.jpg

IMG_6483.jpeg

IMG_6484.jpeg

1714057459534.png

Just came the other day....Recteq Deck Boss 590. It's going to be a fun summer!!

Back