BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Thread

Anyone’s using a Weber Smokey Mountain? I’m leaning toward one, the 18”

8B10DAE7-2717-43EE-A9F6-82669F0CE889.jpeg

Smoking a chub of bologna today. Pretty pumped. Garlic infused goodness.

Anyone’s using a Weber Smokey Mountain? I’m leaning toward one, the 18”

View attachment 8945153

Great bbq. For the bang for the buck it is hard to beat.

I have the 22”. If you pull the trigger the amount of space makes a pretty big difference.

I have a small Boston butt in the egg since about 8:30 am, in the stall now. Wrapped it and let it go until about 200 deg. Just the wife and I so should be plenty for a meal and some sandwiches.

Game Time
3.5 lb pork butt, bone in. Since smaller going 225 then will wrap to finish.

EF73123C-08F9-43DD-BD5C-FBB4C73C383C.jpeg

Game Time
3.5 lb pork butt, bone in. Since smaller going 225 then will wrap to finish.

View attachment 8945259
I have 15 pounds to cook tomorrow. I salt today, then tomorrow morning put the spices on and start around 7am. My family is driving in tonight from Oklahoma!

72ED680F-A5A7-40C1-B6C5-D7226106AC44.jpeg

What is everyone smoking or grilling on Memorial Day?
I am smoking baby back ribs and barbecuing chicken.

What is everyone smoking or grilling on Memorial Day?
I am smoking baby back ribs and barbecuing chicken.

Turning some chuck roasts into barbacoa to go with some hot sauce and green sauce I made yesterday. Pretty pumped for hopefully epic tacos

Baby back ribs and English beef ribs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well with the weather being iffy and not predictable, my 2 day plan went from ribs and brisket to smoked/fried wings and smoked/grilled steak and Italian sausage burgers, with onion, red peppers, provolone cheese, and pepper rings.

Smoked bologna came out AMAZING as always.

We left our grille uncovered for a month. Complete laziness. And now we need a new grille. After the backyard gets landscaped though late-June.

We left our grille uncovered for a month. Complete laziness. And now we need a new grille. After the backyard gets landscaped though late-June.
I don’t think there is a chance in hell that the term “we” in this statement would fly with my wife. It would definitely be a “me” issue and a conspiracy theory on me wanting a new grill. 😉

I don’t think there is a chance in hell that the term “we” in this statement would fly with my wife. It would definitely be a “me” issue and a conspiracy theory on me wanting a new grill. 😉
I actually think Mrs. GU likes grilling more than I do.

Beer can chicken on the pellet grill as I do a burn in on my offset smoker. It’s a good night

Opportunity for an upgrade!

I feel I need more cedar planks in my life.

Back