OGputtnfool

Reaction score
Handicap
Didn't search to see if we had one, but figured this might be fun. I realize some have already started their COVID-19 beards, but wondered if anyone wanted to have a contest. We could all shave clean on a certain day and then have a contest. We could have different categories.... "best" beard (voted on my members), longest without ever trimming, the Grizzly Adams award, etc.

Anyone?

My wife would hate that. She likes me to shave... usually daily. I'm lazy and don't want to.

so I am in a field that generally no beard rule - However I have been letting mine grow throughout the quarantine... Thoughts on blonde hair and reddish beards?

Already have the beard....so i'm not willig the shave it off and start a new one. Enjoy these could be fun. Just remember to add a kicker when the contest is over. most creative shaping prior to removal.

1585760246137.png

Sorry, mine has been growing for almost 2 years and I haven't been clean-shaven in 4 years not sure I would know what to think if I shaved it all off. Plus my youngest I don't think has ever seen me without facial hair.

Basically have let mine grow some over the last week and keep it trimmed nice. I don't like it when it looks gruff and scruffy looking.

Sorry, mine has been growing for almost 2 years and I haven't been clean-shaven in 4 years not sure I would know what to think if I shaved it all off. Plus my youngest I don't think has ever seen me without facial hair.

I can appreciate that. I let mine grow for 1 solid year once. Only shaved the sides and likely only trimmed them a bit the last six months. I could do it again, but here in OK, I have to shave the sides down in the summer. It's just too freakin' hot to have a face completely full of hair.

Yeah, I won't be participating. Sorry but I need to keep the peace at home. Which reminds me... it's time to shave this week.:D

Mixed up a couple letters and thought I was opening a bread thread. Haha. I'm out on beards. No desire to have one.

My girlfriend liked when I had a full beard a few years back. Had grown it out for a couple years but got to be too much in the San Diego climate. I usually keep a close trimmed one now but wouldn't be opposed to letting it go for a bit.

I can appreciate that. I let mine grow for 1 solid year once. Only shaved the sides and likely only trimmed them a bit the last six months. I could do it again, but here in OK, I have to shave the sides down in the summer. It's just too freakin' hot to have a face completely full of hair.

I found it cooler but I did have it shorter last summer. Right now I would guess it's about 3-4 inches long, my wife makes me trim it every couple of months. If you get enough people to join, what the heck I will too.

Mixed up a couple letters and thought I was opening a bread thread. Haha. I'm out on beards. No desire to have one.
A bread thread does sound amazing though!

I only had a goatee before the "WFH" mandate. That was 2 1/2 weeks ago for me. SInce then, I have been growing it out #Coronabeard. At about 1/2" on my cheeks so far and growing.

Been there, done that. I really need to wear my glasses when I'm posting.

this will be the only post by me in this thread. Generally i think beards are pretty nasty covid carriers...lol
Kidding...but seriously. Wash your beards...

The internet is a strange place... searching bread beard is one odd place on the internet....

Captain Breadbeard
@captbreadbeard

1585761241247.png

No interest here. Sensitive skin. If I don’t go a few days without shaving, I can develop an itch and rash.

No interest here. Sensitive skin. If I don’t go a few days without shaving, I can develop an itch and rash.

That's even more reason to go for it! Just quit shaving completely and go for the Grizzly Adams award!

I haven't shaved in 2 weeks and will be home through April so I'm in.

I've had my beard since about Oct/Nov & the wife is not a fan of it at all. I try to keep it "trimmed" to help keep her some what happy. If I went for the grizzly adams look I would be sleeping with the dog, so I will have to draw out of this rodeo.

Tempting...

Ok, new thought. No one shaves now, let's just fill the thread with current beard pics and see where it goes. The Grizzly Adam's thing was just a thought. I purposely mentioned other categories because I knew it wouldn't be for everyone.

I'm going the other way, shaving mine off on April fools Day, I keep mine through the winter. But have at it guys and may the best beard win!

the beard game was strong on the live thp broadcast today... except golf unfiltered

1585771041589.png

Back