Id be in, except Im not willing to shave off my beard and start over. Plus, my wife would not be happy with me if I did.

the beard game was strong on the live thp broadcast today... except golf unfiltered

View attachment 8934834

Not sure how long those guys have been growing those. JB looks to be a 5 o'clock shadow. Canadan and lower left look to be groomed so they could've been at it a while and it just doesn't show. GolfUnfiltered does need to join the game.

I haven't shaved since March 15th when we were ordered to stay in. I will say, I'm a slow grower. Now two weeks later I'm just beyond peach fuzz. :( If I keep it going I may have a full beard by December.

While I am not purposefully trying to grow a beard (as a 40 year old I have never successfully grown one),
I am purposefully not shaving because I am absolutely lazy at this point.

Hobo-beard-chic here we come.

Last time I fully shaved was Oct of 18 for a Halloween party, I went as Dr evil. I think I'll sit this one out, great idea though!

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks without shaving. I guess I have a beard for the first time. I will keep an eye on this thread to see if I can keep up.

Coming along. It's not THP Championship length yet, but it might get there if I can bear it for a couple more months during summer.

20200619_092221.jpg

Need some recommendations for beard oil now that I'm committed to my goatee.

Holy thread bump Batman. Paging the epic bearded man himself @checkered

The thread bump is an odd one from 3 years ago haha. Feel free to start new threads if they are years old people!

I don't find the balm to be as hydrating personally.
I'm all for starting new...just sharing some info.

I'm all for starting new...just sharing some info.
I was responding to your comment about the balm haha but I did find the bump a bit odd is all.

The thread bump is an odd one from 3 years ago haha. Feel free to start new threads if they are years old people!

I don't find the balm to be as hydrating personally.
Ah, I just did a search and didn't check any dates.

I use Medicine Man Anti-Itch beard wash and beard oil with a beard exfoliator and that's the only way I can keep my beard, and more importantly my face, from becoming an itchy mess.

There are a lot of options out there. It can be overwhelming i know. I highly recommend the Gibs stuff. https://gibsgrooming.com/
Quality stuff. You can get it on Amazon as well. If you are interested i can probably get you a code for some off if you order direct. I am not sponsored or involved with them in any way, but do know people who are.

Holy thread bump Batman. Paging the epic bearded man himself @checkered
Hahaha thanks yo!!

Back