been a while. and now w/ a new camera, new video.

jbardet

Addict
Reaction score
Handicap

Two years after my first video, I'm STILL taking it back too far to the inside I think. And probably too flat of a swing too. Probably 100 other things wrong, but hopefully more things right than before I started lessons.

your definetly an upper body swing anyway. seems like you have a very wide take away maybe focus on tucking in your left elbow this will force you to have a higher swing plane. in the first swing put the cursor over your head and see how much it moves to the left on take away and back across to the right on follow through means your shifting your weight to much which is encouraging the wide take away. hope that helps great video thanks for sharing

This is the Ask the Pro section. Please keep it clear until the THP Pro has come in and answered.

This is the Ask the Pro section. Please keep it clear until the THP Pro has come in and answered.

sorry i didn't know that was the way it was done. my bad

The biggest thing I see right now is low body stability issues. Your right knee really crashes in at the top, and this allow your weight to fall towards the target. This leads to you sliding through impact with the low body instead of turning. The best way to work on this is to get a beach ball and place it between your legs. This will allow you to start taking advantage of what looks like a great shoulder turn. By keeping the low body more stable you swing will get a little shorter, and you will be making a much better weight shift. Give that a shot and let me know how things go.

Back