Big SoIL

Reaction score
Handicap
Sorry about the hiatus THP, life has gotten in the way for quite some time, but the time to jump back in has finally come. Work has been hectic and my wife has had a debilitating back injury nagging her for quite some time. It finally got to the point where I was pulling double duty at home and burning the candle at both ends. I just had to step away and focus on my family.

Good news though, after a long road of looking for the right plan of action she’s had her surgery and is on the road to recovery. She’s doing well and truly is an amazing wife. She’s not completely out of the woods yet, but in about 10 weeks she should be back to the best version of herself.

I’ve had a trip planned to go back to Myrtle Beach with an amazing group of friends I met through this forum in 2016 for #TheCup. It happened to end up falling not long after her surgery ended up being scheduled, I offered to cancel but she wouldn’t hear of it. We are fortunate to have a great support system of family locally to help take care of her while I’m gone.

I can’t express how much I’ve missed this place and the game of golf in general. I’ve missed the daily interactions with many people I consider friends. I greatly appreciate those of you who have reached out and I apologize to those I didn’t find the time to respond to, I’m truly sorry for that. I actually just touched down in Raleigh on my way to Myrtle, the place where I really grew to love THP, and I couldn’t be more excited about being a part of this fantastic community once again, I can feel the juices flowing again! I’ll chat with you all when I get settled in. I’ve got a ton of catching up to do!!!

Again...sorry for the hiatus.

Glad you're back.

Welcome Back!!! Always Family first.

welcome back

The Man, the Myth, The Legend of Soil.

Welcome back man. No need to apologize, hope all is well on the home front.

No need to apologize, life happens and THP is always here

Hey big soil!

My man! Glad to have you back around here and more importantly...glad things are leveling out!

yo yo yo!!! good to see you back.

Welcome back dude! Glad to hear your wife is on the way up!

Welcome back! (y)

Welcome back! Glad stuff at home is turning around for ya!

Welcome back, sir!

Welcome back and good to hear your wife is on the road to recovery!

Welcome back dude, glad everything is working out. Used to enjoy your posts when I did a lot of lurking and not a lot of posting.

Sup dude!!! Glad to see you back.

Welcome back! No apologies necessary. Family and life has to come first.

Sorry about the hiatus THP, life has gotten in the way for quite some time, but the time to jump back in has finally come. Work has been hectic and my wife has had a debilitating back injury nagging her for quite some time. It finally got to the point where I was pulling double duty at home and burning the candle at both ends. I just had to step away and focus on my family.

Good news though, after a long road of looking for the right plan of action she’s had her surgery and is on the road to recovery. She’s doing well and truly is an amazing wife. She’s not completely out of the woods yet, but in about 10 weeks she should be back to the best version of herself.

I’ve had a trip planned to go back to Myrtle Beach with an amazing group of friends I met through this forum in 2016 for #TheCup. It happened to end up falling not long after her surgery ended up being scheduled, I offered to cancel but she wouldn’t hear of it. We are fortunate to have a great support system of family locally to help take care of her while I’m gone.

I can’t express how much I’ve missed this place and the game of golf in general. I’ve missed the daily interactions with many people I consider friends. I greatly appreciate those of you who have reached out and I apologize to those I didn’t find the time to respond to, I’m truly sorry for that. I actually just touched down in Raleigh on my way to Myrtle, the place where I really grew to love THP, and I couldn’t be more excited about being a part of this fantastic community once again, I can feel the juices flowing again! I’ll chat with you all when I get settled in. I’ve got a ton of catching up to do!!!

Again...sorry for the hiatus.
Welcome back man! Glad to hear things are looking up, and you can get back to the game!

Welcome back. Have a great time at Myrtle Beach and hope your wife recovers quickly

Welcome back buddy! Or should I say roomie!!!

Welcome back my brother!

Welcome back! Family always trumps THP. Take care of your family. We'll be here when you're ready to dive back in.

Welcome back to THP!
Family is always first, you certainly have your priorities in line. :cool:👊

Back