Beer Round posting...

Ottawaclo

#THPFunkoFam
Reaction score
Handicap
Titos
......sooooo my older brother showed up for a Hall Pass round (what we call it when we have unlimited round permissions from the significant others) and it was ugly. Beer flowed like the nectar of the gods and the bright sun wore us down. After 36 holes it was quite comical the shots that were happening.

We did keep score however and I have posted every round and will post these as well.....just curious if everyone else posts their beer rounds?

The majority of my stumbling drunk rounds are scrambles so not an issue but assuming I kept an actual score I will post it even if I was not in any sort of typical state of mind or had any actual ability to swing.

So you load up your sandbags with beer cans?

Lol! I cant be the only one that has beer rounds on here!
Most of my rounds are beer rounds... that TCI practice round was a beer round. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

We should get together for one of these

Most of my rounds are beer rounds... that TCI practice round was a beer round. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

We should get together for one of these

Ah The 77 should have an offficial sponsor!

Was actually gonna hit you up about that. Got a small group of guys wanting to hit iowa to play....official beer rounds of course

Ah The 77 should have an offficial sponsor!

Was actually gonna hit you up about that. Got a small group of guys wanting to hit iowa to play....official beer rounds of course
I think it was Miller Lite (Vortex's choice?)

What date you thinking about?

There's only a handful of friends whom I'm willing to do this kind of endurance test.

My record was 6 bottles during the round. Maybe another 2 or 3 afterwards. The score didn't suffer much, basically my usual score in the mid 90's.

On other rounds, no beer.

Back