WTB Beginner/intermediate Golf set

Jmarshall5991

Reaction score
Hey everyone, me and my partner have recently got into golfing. I’ve played off and on over the years but would still classify myself as a beginner. I’m looking for a set of clubs that would be a better quality set than a complete set for beginners you could buy at a local store. Something worth the cash and that i can swap out and grow with. Right now all i have is a 3-9 Wilson Strokemaster set that is ancient so I’m looking to upgrade a little. Price range ideally would be $500~ but i could adjust it a bit if need be. I’m a right handed, 5’11 165lbs male. I am also located in Canada which might be the hardest part of buying here but it’s worth a shot. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. :)

If you have a pro shop at eh golf course you play at, see if they have some good used clubs to buy. Ping , Callaway, Wilson, Cobra.

Do you have Goodwill stores or something equivalent up there? Most of the clubs there are no better than what you already have but sometimes you find an unbelievable deal. Good luck!!

Back