ClairefromClare

Give 'em Helen!
Reaction score
Handicap
Brazilian
Diane was kind enough to have belts custom made for Boo Girl and me. She picked green for Boo and this great zebra print for me. The Kid took the photos of us modeling the belts; Boo Girl took the ones on the floor (it's hard to see the pattern in her belt--it's sort of paisley, made up of teeny tiny polka dots--very neat:

Belts001.jpg

Belts002.jpg

Belts005.jpg

Belts003.jpg

Thank you, Diane! We love our belts and can't wait to sport them on the course.

Very cool Diane.

Pretty cool Diane, nice belts.

These look to be great quality, too. There's real backing in there, so the fabric won't get all mashed up the first time or two we wear them.

I'm so glad you both like them. They look great. Thanks for posting the pictures.

WOW D! what a nice gesture. thanks for sharing some pics CfC, they look great on you and Boo.

Great stuff Diane. Very nice of you. Thanks for sharing CfC, and great photos.

awesome gesture Diane!!!

Very nice Diane!! enjoy your new fashion statement gals.

The funny thing is someone listened to you. So whoever gave me the good rep - thank you.

Nice, Diane. I'd give you rep if I just knew how?:confused2:

Way to go Diane! Great modeling job Claire and Boo!

Those look great Diane!!

I think Boo did a better job posing for the pictures. I like the shirt she is wearing too. Very cool Diane. :good:

Witness protection? Again with headless shots....

I also got a belt for myself - Claire asked me to post a photo so she could see it. I'm sorry I'm not modeling it, but I refuse to take a photo in the mirror. I'm sure the print comes as no surprise.

IMG_0528.jpg

It looks great, Diane! I love the brown edging.

Those are great Diane. I love stuff like that :)

That's your new belt making business, call it : Belts by Diane!!! Its simple yet VERY catchy :good:

Those are great Diane. I love stuff like that :)

That's your new belt making business, call it : Belts by Diane!!! Its simple yet VERY catchy :good:

Good grief - I can't even sew a button on - someone else made these. I just chose the fabric.

Good grief - I can't even sew a button on - someone else made these. I just chose the fabric.
c'mon now.Even I can do that.

Back