Diane I think your belts look great. I did expect to see a Miss Kitty in the line up.:D

I needlepoint - that's it for stitching for me.
not that far a strech to sew a button on :D

but picking fabrics you seem to have hands down

I dont care what anyone else says about you Diane, that was a very nice gesture

I dont care what anyone else says about you Diane, that was a very nice gesture

Thank you Shanks. I can guess who you've been talking to.

It was a lovely gesture.

Diane, you don't have to be able to sew. All you have to do is market, and you know how to do that.

Boo has worn her belt every day since it arrived. According to her, it goes with everything. She specifically likes it with her brown cords.

As a friend of mine once put it, this child will never go to a party and see someone else wearing the same outfit.

I'm innocent I tell you!!

For today at least.

Boo has worn her belt every day since it arrived. According to her, it goes with everything. She specifically likes it with her brown cords.

As a friend of mine once put it, this child will never go to a party and see someone else wearing the same outfit.

My favorite people move to the beat of their own drummers. Tell Boo that I always wear aqua with my brown cords, but now I'm thinking green would work too.

My favorite people move to the beat of their own drummers. Tell Boo that I always wear aqua with my brown cords, but now I'm thinking green would work too.

Aqua and brown sounds like the blue & chocolate that's been so popular for the past few years. Boo wears hers with her purple striped shirt as well as her cords.

Aqua and brown sounds like the blue & chocolate that's been so popular for the past few years. Boo wears hers with her purple striped shirt as well as her cords.

That makes sense - purple and green look great together.

Yeah, but pink and green together are obvious. Not everyone can carry off purple and green together.

I know--it was pretty unambitious of her.

It may be 30-some degrees and pouring rain, but I decided to put together an outfit so I could wear my zebra belt. Boo Girl (who has been wearing her new belt about every other day) was very excited when she saw I had it on.

It looks a little funny with the argyle, but I love the belt, and it fits great. It's very sturdy, as well. Thanks again, Diane.

It may be 30-some degrees and pouring rain, but I decided to put together an outfit so I could wear my zebra belt. Boo Girl (who has been wearing her new belt about every other day) was very excited when she saw I had it on.

It looks a little funny with the argyle, but I love the belt, and it fits great. It's very sturdy, as well. Thanks again, Diane.

I'm so glad you didn't have to wait until Summer to wear it. I'm getting ready to switch my closet around - snow or no snow. I'm tired of Winter clothes.

Back