I really like my Anson belt, I have 2 black and one brown. Will never own a belt with holes again!!!

Prefer Anson to Nexbelt as it thinner and not so stiff!

24F53626-E1F4-438D-B5F1-0B6B8BA5BD41.jpeg

When Nexbelts first came out, I received one in the goody bag at a golf tournament. Put it up on the shelf and paid no attention to it until last year. I needed a wider dark brown belt so decided to give the Nexbelt a try. Now, I own 9 of them. 2 are web and the rest are leather. Like the fact the buckles are interchangeable. Just ordered a couple of belt straps (not Nexbelt straps) that will fit the Nexbelt buckles. Oh...yes, I do own a white one and wear it usually a few times in the summer. When I was 245#, I would have never worn a white belt. Now, at 165#...yep, I will do it.

I like a plain leather belt, I have black, brown, and grey and it depends on the color pants and shoes I wear to determine which of those I use.

I got myself a nice buckle and this year I’m planning on making up a few straps. Using a rivet tool, snaps and some leather strap. The one I got needs to snap on and most the cool looking straps i see on amazon are the type that need to clamp in vs snap on. So I’m going to experiment with a cheap one 5.99 orange snake look because I have all the tools and figure why not. I do have a buckle that clamps but using two buckles and few straps the options are endless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smathers and Branson Needlepoint callaway Flash belt. Really liking this thing.
image.jpg

Back