Ben Crane not paying off bets?

Maybe he just pays off bets at the same speed he plays golf.

That's a douche move - pay yo debts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't make the bet if you don't intend to be a man and honor it. Ben pees sitting down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is probably the most publicity that Ben has gotten since the Golf Boys' 2.Oh video.

Even Charley Hoffman getting in on it with the life size cardboard cutout.

Thats a douche move, pay your debts fool.

Don't do the crime if you can pay the time. - Sammy Davis Jr.

Not cool Mr. Crane. Don't be an asshat.

Not cool at all of Crane to not pay his debts. But it also seems like a d*ck move by Gillis to go public on someone for a debt that isn't even to him.

Congrats Ben Crane

You are now the Geno Smith of the PGA

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Not cool at all of Crane to not pay his debts. But it also seems like a d*ck move by Gillis to go public on someone for a debt that isn't even to him.

yes probably a D*ck move, but it seems it got Crane to pay up

I giggled when I saw this. Charlie is a riot.
9b8b77fca610316920550f2147d411e1.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This is probably the most publicity that Ben has gotten since the Golf Boys' 2.Oh video.
I like these videos a lot. Too bad it's Ben's primary source of income…

Sounds like they're having some fun at Crane's expense, good! Pay your bets dammit! Nothing more annoying than having a small $ game and at the end the guy losing welchs on paying up.

That reminds me I owe Shaner a dollar, whoops!!!

He must be related to Phil when it comes to his betting prowess?

Reading into it a bit, sounds like he wanted a rematch to even the score by playing Ping Pong. Slow playing a bet payout is about the funniest thing a guy like Crane can do.

Also, I think this has a bit of vendetta attitude to it, as Gillis has "avid HATER of slow play" in his twitter bio.

Reading into it a bit, sounds like he wanted a rematch to even the score by playing Ping Pong. Slow playing a bet payout is about the funniest thing a guy like Crane can do.

Also, I think this has a bit of vendetta attitude to it, as Gillis has "avid HATER of slow play" in his twitter bio.

It's probably a bit late since it appears he's mostly retired, but I just became a Gillis fan.

Not gonna lie.....had to google who Tom Gillis was and after that still don't know who he is. But to be fair the only thing that came up was a little story about him getting spanked by a 20 year old Spieth in a playoff. Sounds like a cool guy. :D

Not gonna lie.....had to google who Tom Gillis was and after that still don't know who he is. But to be fair the only thing that came up was a little story about him getting spanked by a 20 year old Spieth in a playoff. Sounds like a cool guy. :D

He may also be the pro Berger talks about beating when he was 14 in that Callaway commercial.

Maybe Gillis should work on his game and stop being an instigator. Maybe Gillis should use his buddy Berger for a putting lesson so he doesn't have to get paid, bi-weekly.

It's not uncommon to run a bet back through another event to try to even the score, but I guess Berger needs the 6k.

Back