Video Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Club Build

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is really cool. Each of these sets is being built specifically for THPers at the upcoming Graphite Challenge Event. Expertly crafted, checked on the Mitchell device to insure each club is perfect for THPers.

This is really cool. Each of these sets is being built specifically for THPers at the upcoming Graphite Challenge Event. Expertly crafted, checked on the Mitchell device to insure each club is perfect for THPers.

Oooh baby!

Fantastic video!

Love it!! Can’t wait to see these get some action!

That was so damn cool. All of the care in effort from so many people makes me want to go out there and shoot a personal best on the big stage!

3 things that I love.

Ben Hogan irons.

UST Mamiya shafts.

THP TV.

That was so damn cool. All of the care in effort from so many people makes me want to go out there and shoot a personal best on the big stage!

No kidding. No pressure, right?

No kidding. No pressure, right?
Not at all. I don't think I could possibly play any worse than on day 1 of my last THP event. This time, I am going in with a year more of practice, a more comfortable mental approach, and an appreciation for all the effort and generosity from a group of awesome people who have made this event possible. Only good things for the entire weekend, I am sure of it.

Those shafts though ? I like the grip choice too!!!

That is awesome!

Perfection!!

This is so exciting... some beautiful crafting and beautiful irons. Anticipation is pegged!

It's like getting a peek into Santa's workshop! :love::love::love:

What? No Elmer's? ;)

Love the video and the clubs are absolutely to die for. The best iron heads, the best shafts and the best grips. What's not to love?!

Love the video and the shafts look sick, cannot wait to be part of this event.

Wow, so awesome to see the care going into the build. Awesome!

I could be wrong, but I thought I saw something extra :clapp:

The red banded ferrules totally brought me back to Hogan. And the quality of finish on those shafts!

That video was beyond cool. I really wish I could get into building and had those fun toys

It’s obviously a different facility but that video still brought back a bunch of memories from visiting the Hogan facility and seeing how each club is hand built to exacting specs. And those shafts are insane.

Such a cool video. Really appreciate the time and care that went into those irons.

Just a bit jelly over the lucky THPer's that will get to game these.

Oh my god!! I just got in from a night with clients...yes it is 4am EST, I opened up my email and had a lot of posts.
This video just made my night!!!

Great video!

1 question.....why the drilling out of the hosel? A larger shaft diameter than standard?

Back