No sir, it’s been radio silence! I placed my order Memorial Day weekend, so it’s been 2 weeks. I will probably shoot them an email sometime this week to get a status update. Between the busy holiday and supplies being low, I figured it might be closer to 4-6 weeks, instead of the usual 2.
I'll probably shoot them an email too. I've found them to be very responsive. I think these supply chain issues have been tough on the golf industry in general. I went to Dick's the other day and they were totally out of some styles of grips. Golf gloves were in short supply too. Also, our country club's pro shop is totally out of white Titleist AVX golf balls.
Anyway, I'm cannot wait to get these babies back in my bag.

This person/account got his set.

Mine now showing as dispatched

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I sent Ben Hogan an email looking for a status update.

Update: BHG emailed me back very quickly. They told me that due to supply issues they are running behind right now. She informed me that he DG S300 shafts are out of stock and can’t be replenished until October!:oops: She asked if I wanted to change my order to another shaft. I told her the DG in regular flex would be fine. I told her I could send them shafts to install if that sped up the process!:ROFLMAO: I appreciate customer service getting back to me so quickly and working to find a solution. I wish they would have emailed me after placing the order that it would be October before the shafts I chose would be back in stock! But, hopefully I will have them ASAP!

Update: BHG emailed me back very quickly. They told me that due to supply issues they are running behind right now. She informed me that he DG S300 shafts are out of stock and can’t be replenished until October!:oops: She asked if I wanted to change my order to another shaft. I told her the DG in regular flex would be fine. I told her I could send them shafts to install if that sped up the process!:ROFLMAO: I appreciate customer service getting back to me so quickly and working to find a solution. I wish they would have emailed me after placing the order that it would be October before the shafts I chose would be back in stock! But, hopefully I will have them ASAP!
Thanks for the info. I'll be checking with them too.

Hey I've been lurking and following this thread the past few weeks because I too ordered the new Edge EX set back in early May. I just wanted to add an update that I received my set yesterday afternoon. They are replacing my late-80s/early-90s set of Hogan Edges. About to take them to the range for a spin. It seems like if you ordered in April to early May, your set should be fulfilled soon (if not already). Hopefully it won't take long after that for those that ordered mid-to-late May.

Attachments

• IMG_20210614_192502.jpg
    IMG_20210614_192502.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 29
Looking good

Hey I've been lurking and following this thread the past few weeks because I too ordered the new Edge EX set back in early May. I just wanted to add an update that I received my set yesterday afternoon. They are replacing my late-80s/early-90s set of Hogan Edges. About to take them to the range for a spin. It seems like if you ordered in April to early May, your set should be fulfilled soon (if not already). Hopefully it won't take long after that for those that ordered mid-to-late May.
Those look really good!

Do you have any other clubs you can take a side by side picture of for comparison?

Do you have any other clubs you can take a side by side picture of for comparison?

I have my old Edge set here for comparison. I ordered the 4-PW set, standard length/loft/grip with Recoil 760 F3 Reg flex shafts. I had been using the original Edge set with standard Apex 4 Hogan shafts. Some things I noticed when at the range and messing around with them in the yard this morning...
- The EX set is slightly longer in length than the original Apex shafted edge set, mostly due to the increase in club head size
- In my hand, they both feel about the same weight. But swinging them, it feels like some weight has been transferred from the steel Apex Shaft on the OG to the larger clubheads on the EX. That's not really a surprise I guess, but something I'm going to have to get used to.
- Mis-hits seem more forgiving off the bat. When I hit the sweet spot, it's not quite as buttery soft as the original fully forged OG Edge. Distance is unknown until I can get on the course, I don't really trust the range balls.

Here are some comparison pictures with the OG set (ignore the grass on the new faces, just hit some foam balls in my yard and haven't cleaned them yet):

Attachments

• 4i_face.jpg
    4i_face.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 4i_head.jpg
    4i_head.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 4i_length.jpg
    4i_length.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 4i_sole.jpg
    4i_sole.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 21
  • grip.jpg
    grip.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 21
  • pw_face.jpg
    pw_face.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 21
  • pw_length_sole.jpg
    pw_length_sole.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 20
  • pw.jpg
    pw.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 20
  • shaft.jpg
    shaft.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 20
Mine arrived at Stansted airport this afternoon - getting closer lol

DB474D33-A2B6-4791-BB6A-D7B9CC48492D.jpeg

Please pull the Nippons and send them to them to install...

I still think they should change the name of the PTx Pros to APX...
Where’s the eye roll and LOL button?

I currently have Apex 21 DCBs in the bag...
My PTx Pros have been in play for a 26.4 -> 18.9 reduction in my index. I can’t part with them yet.

My PTx Pros have been in play for a 26.4 -> 18.9 reduction in my index. I can’t part with them yet.
They are great irons, I’m just a club junkie...

They are great irons, I’m just a club junkie...
Oh I understand that. I maybe ruined by Forged irons now.

Oh I understand that. I maybe ruined by Forged irons now.
I’m going to try and hold out and play these for awhile, but XXIO has an updated version of the X Forged coming (should be next year), so no promises...

Back