Ben Hogan Equalizer II Wedges

Gosh these look fantastic. I have been loving my Equalizer wedges & cant wait to get my hands on these!

These look great. I am surprised how good the Equalizer wedges are, they are still in the bag since November. After being a life long Vokey user.

Great looking wedges.

So which THPer's have pre-ordered these?

Quick note!
These will be up on the Hogan website tomorrow.

Those are a nice upgrade. I played one of the original Equilizers that I was lucky enough to receive from @badolds following a contest he ran. Very very solid wedge. The looks on these are smooth.

I wondered when we would see an update, those are slick

How are these different from the original?

I am thinking going with the regular sole for the 54 and Texas Grind for the 58. My equalizer 50 still have plenty of life left in it so not thinking about replacing it now. Glad to see these live on their website today.

I pulled the trigger on 54 Texas grind and 60 degree regular sole in black. Totally unnecessary but too cool to pass.

I would love to see these sitting beside my Icons in black, the the flow must be super slick

I am thinking going with the regular sole for the 54 and Texas Grind for the 58. My equalizer 50 still have plenty of life left in it so not thinking about replacing it now. Glad to see these live on their website today.
Would you get the TX grind on a 50 ?

Would you get the TX grind on a 50 ?

Will probably be a couple of years until I need to replace the 50 but probably not. 90% of the shots that I hit with it are full swing so would probably go with the standard sole.

I feel Colorado would be a good space for the Texas grind, anyone else agree?
I think so. My thought process on going with it on my 54 is lots of tight lies for chipping and inside 50. Seemed like it would be really versatile.

I think so. My thought process on going with it on my 54 is lots of tight lies for chipping and inside 50. Seemed like it would be really versatile.
Tight lies & the inevitable summer roast of fairways that don't have endless water to spray

My order shipped and arrives Thursday. Cannot wait.

Back