Ben Hogan Equalizer Wedges

If they upgraded the tech, and it works as advertised, the price point is excellent. nice lookin wedges, but I don't think they'll knock the rtx-3 out of my bag this year.

Aesthetically I really enjoy these.

The shafts look damn nice to me. The VSole doesn't look nearly as pronounced. The wedges look longer heel to toe than other Hogan offerings. $100 per clubs is very good pricing as compared to,competitors.

I noticed the heel to toe as well....compared to the old SCOR offerings I'm glad to see that.

Gorgeous indeed, what we've come to expect from Ben Hogan as far as looks are concerned. Nice price point as well. The name....not sure why but the Equalizer is funny to me.

Those are good looking wedges for sure. I hope they do well, I don’t see them knocking my current gamers out of my bag, but that’s a completely different style of wedges.

Good looking wedge and very nice price point. Hope they do well.

Little surprised when I got the email about a new Ben Hogan club. Really rooting for this company and I’ll def buy this wedge to support them.

These do look really good. I’m sure it’s the red paint fill, but these remind me of some of Taylormade’s offerings.

The thought of custom shafts excite me too. I would consider buying a set if they offered normal shaft options.

Overall it's a good looking club but I do think the script of the Equilizer doesn't match the rest of the Club. For that price it seems to be a heck of a value. I'm curious how these feel compared to other offerings on the market.

Those look really nice, and love that they are still carrying on the Equalizer name.

Very intrigued by these. I never got along that well with the VSole on the TK wedges but my Wishons have a modified version that I love. The sole of these look very much like my Wishons.

They look good and that ppt is fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always wanted to game the TK wedges just too small for my liking these look so good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! look therye back again...i think. Not bad looking just dont have a whole lot of faith in their products until they show me they are back for good in one way or another.

Pre-ordered a 54*.

I've been pondering a new 54* for a while & at this price it seems like a no brainer.

I really like the look of those wedges and that's a solid price point.

This introduction is probably why they were offering the TKs in sets of 3 for $80 each if memory serves me correctly. I'm assuming they are dropping the TK, which if correct is somewhat a bummer. These do look good and will have to be a consideration when its time to re-wedge the bag.

This introduction is probably why they were offering the TKs in sets of 3 for $80 each if memory serves me correctly. I'm assuming they are dropping the TK, which if correct is somewhat a bummer. These do look good and will have to be a consideration when its time to re-wedge the bag.
I can't answer for sure, but I would venture a guess that when the TK wedges are sold out, they will be officially done.

Look pretty good, nice detail on that cavity, and the price point seems to be ok, I'm fairly shocked to see new products coming out, I honestly thought we'd seen the end of Ben Hogan.

I'll be curious to see the kind of buzz created with these or how well received they are.

Stock shaft???

I like the throwback name to the old Hogan 'E' wedges. I still have one of those lying around I chip around in the house with.

[video=youtube;CYWiWkKhh-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYWiWkKhh-E[/video]

I've got a 64* Dunlop DDH wedge I like to mess with on course from time to time, but not too much success with it, mostly got it because it looks pretty slick. A 62* in this might be perfect. Great look, very classy, and like most others have said, the price is right.

Off topic, but go to 1:56 in the video above. With the new wedges, are those new irons too?

Please hire my friend Tyler to do the voice there.
That voice sounds to infomercially : )

Those are sharp especially for the money!

They look solid but not a chance that I’d ever buy them.

Back