For Sale Ben Hogan Fort Worth Blacks

donny475

I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I have a set of very nice set of Ben Hogan Fort Worth Black irons for sale. Since their introduction in 2015, Ft. Worth irons have been the choice of many accomplished players around the world. Ft. Worth irons utilize a number of innovative technologies to add an element of forgiveness to their classical blade design. I am not sure you can even order the blacks anymore even though the Fort Worths are available.
I bought these and immediately put Golf Pride Align Grips on them. These have honestly about 6 rounds on them as right after i got these, I won a set of the Bridgestone JGR_HF2's and loved them. I have since been playing a set of Cobra one Length irons that I bought from BigDill and have been playing ever since. These have been sitting in the corner of my home office for over a year and are in great shape, check the pics. They have the KBS Tour V stiff shafts in them and are a steal at 350 Dollars with me paying shipping in the lower 48. Thats less than half price.
Check out the pics and if you need a different one, let me know. I know some have glare on them, they are not worn. The Grips are MCC aligns.IMG_9493.JPGIMG_9494.JPGIMG_9495.JPGIMG_9496.JPGIMG_9497.JPGIMG_9498.JPGIMG_9499.JPGIMG_9500.JPGIMG_9501.JPGIMG_9502.JPGIMG_9503.JPGIMG_9504.JPGIMG_9505.JPGIMG_9506.JPG

Last edited:
okay, i mean, Waco's not far, no shipping would get you 3 even......just sayin'

Bump

those are beautiful!!!! .... if those were X flex shafts id be all in.

Someone buy these. Great deal!!

Man those are beautiful and a really good price on 'em too! Wish you were in Houston so I could hit a few on the range...

Cheaper for pick up you say? Very tempting.

I’ll suck it up and take one for the team! PM incoming!

I just sent you a PM too....I'm in Fort Worth and need a "reason" to make a road trip...haha

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Just a heads up, Donny told me they are +1 inch from standard. Too much for my 5’8” stature so I’ll regrettably pass...Someone grab them!

still available, I have had a ton of PM's and questions but no firm offers

FYI, i listed on Ebay

Sweet deal 🔥

Mods, could you lock this up? They sold on EBay in an hour, thanks

Last edited:
They were beautiful clubs. If I hadn't made the switch to OL clubs, they would have been mine.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Back