Ben Hogan GS53 Driver and Fairway Woods

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the great write-up on these new metal woods. Loving what I see and read and definitely all in on the brand. Hope the 10.5 driver does not take too long to come in.

Thanks for the info on an exciting new Hogan product. I am looking forward to some testing to see how it stacks up to the competition.

those prices are great. fairways look pretty deep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am surprised and pleased by the adjustable hosel and premium shafts! They want to compete in that $300 range with the TEE EXS driver and the W/S D7!

• Admin
those prices are great. fairways look pretty deep.

Read the section on the fairways : )

I am happy they kept the "speed slot"! Not surprised to see 53 in the name...most Hogan woods had it.

Cannot wait to get my paws on these!!! Really digging the looks!

Good looking clubs. Thanks for the info, JB.

Those look solid. That driver is very price competitive.

Good looking clubs!

Wow those prices are as much a throwback as the looks of the clubs are here. Can't wait to hear how they perform.

Ben Hogan looks to be coming back with a bang and a fantastic price point to boot. Very classic looking, surprised to see 445cc instead of 460cc. I think many will like these if the performance is there. Oh and well done on the hosel adapter.

Great write up JB!! These look really good, can't wait to get some feedback from the BHX Participants.

Love the look of these! Brings back some memories of my old Hogans. They had a variation of the speed slot. Of course it wasn't called that then

Really solid looking offerings, can’t wait to hear what the event participants think about them! I do really like that BH engineered the adjustability in a way that it doesn’t effect the shaft and grip orientation. That’s a big plus for me!

These look amazing. The price is right and the shaft options are amazing. Only question now is performance.

Ben Hogan looks to be coming back with a bang and a fantastic price point to boot. Very classic looking, surprised to see 445cc instead of 460cc. I think many will like these if the performance is there. Oh and well done on the hosel adapter.
I was kind of surprised about the 445 as well but am actually happy about it.

I know it's a small thing, but I love the old school font and placement of the number on the bottom of those woods, classic!

Love the alignment aid :)

looks great from above. Like the size. interested to hit one if possible. Not sure I'd have the chance though unless I wanted to drive a bit. looking forward to the hogan experience to see what the participants think

I cannot wait to see these in person when the guys are gaming these new toys!

I cannot wait to see these in person when the guys are gaming these new toys!

You can hit mine as much as you would like.

Love the classic look of these metalwoods!
I'm excited to see these in the hands of some THPers very soon!

since you have first hand experience with it, how does it perform?

I for sure will. Need to be able to give some feedback of my own as well as some from what I’m seeing the boys do. Hopefully someone plays an X flex

Back