Ben Hogan GS53 Driver and Fairway Woods

I was hoping for a deeper face fairway wood. Are these low-low profile or somewhere in the middle?

Great write up, can't wait to get these in hand and hit them.

Good on the Hogan company for releasing woods and a driver. The prices are very nice and the simple look is pleasing to the eye.

I am surprised and pleased by the adjustable hosel and premium shafts! They want to compete in that $300 range with the TEE EXS driver and the W/S D7!

that was one of my first thoughts too.

Looking forward to some in hand photos. For some reason, when manufacturers post pictures of their drivers, they always seem to take the picture at a weird angle that makes the face look closed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Also, watched the video on their site. Those headcovers are sick!!

They look beautiful! Will be interesting to hear the feedback

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm interested in these too; would have loved to have been a part of the Hogan Experience this year.

Right now my interest is in 4wd so I'm looking forward to the reviews.

That is correct from what I learned.

I have communicated with them several times today with various questions. Shocking, I know. They said the lie angles as originally stated was erroneous and they have taken it completely off the spec table. They stated that the lie angle for the 3 wood was 57.5*, 4 wood was 58* and 5 wood was 58.5* with no adjustments possible.

I have communicated with them several times today with various questions. Shocking, I know. They said the lie angles as originally stated was erroneous and they have taken it completely off the spec table. They stated that the lie angle for the 3 wood was 57.5*, 4 wood was 58* and 5 wood was 58.5* with no adjustments possible.

Interesting. Well I mean most woods can be bent if one is willing to risk it.

There's a 5 part video on their Instagram page.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I’m really liking these a lot, it’s so good to see Hogan back in action

Love seeing Helium as a shaft option

Im building out some drivers one at standard length and one at shortened length to give a try to.

Im building out some drivers one at standard length and one at shortened length to give a try to.

Well I'm jealous! What shafts?

Well I'm jealous! What shafts?

THP Events are fun : )
Tensei and Helium for this trial as that is what I was fit for.

THP Events are fun : )
Tensei and Helium for this trial as that is what I was fit for.

For sure they are, I'm looking forward to one here in a couple weeks!

Nice. I always thought the Tensei was underappreciated.

10.5 degree driver pre-ordered and 3 wood and 5 wood ordered. Went UST Helium F4 shafts in all.

Just curious. Are fitters ok with working with a brand that sells direct. I thought it might bother them that they cant make profit on the club sale. I suspect more brands will follow this model. Of coursew almost everyone sells online.

Should have mine in hand soon and looking forward to hitting it again. Who has ordered already?

I'm excited to hit this and compare it to the TS2 I'm currently in.

I'm excited to hit this and compare it to the TS2 I'm currently in.

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the gear you get. I think it’s going to be really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back