Ben Hogan GS53 Max Driver Review

It looks as if it is vinyl wrapped. What made you buy it?
Couldn’t see that wrap or tht it didn’t have the carbon weave in the photos. It’s in great shape otherwise and like I said has all the other characteristics of the max

The sole definitely looks like the max. The crown looks painted or wrapped. Maybe the seller was trying to hide a blemish?

It looks like a professional job maybe by hogan company only because several of the lettering designs/symbols are on top of the paint job it appears. I’m going to hit it today at the simulator and if it’s good I’ll keep it for the price I paid. Otherwise, seller said he’d refund me. Thanks for the comments

Guy at my local shop said he’s seen drivers painted before so that the simulator will register them. Makes sense. For the price the driver is fine and was hitting as expected. Really enjoyed a few swings at the simulator and the paint job isn’t bad so I’m keeping it

Guy at my local shop said he’s seen drivers painted before so that the simulator will register them. Makes sense. For the price the driver is fine and was hitting as expected. Really enjoyed a few swings at the simulator and the paint job isn’t bad so I’m keeping it
Grab the earplugs for the indoor swings. 😃

Back