Okay. This driver is $355.
All of the details are on our home page in the link in the first post.
Thanks and seems a decent deal!

I need to get this one in the bag. Since my driver is sidelined due to shaft break I have a reason to upgrade without the wife getting mad

My dad just stopped over for a bit. While he was here watching golf he says to me "what do you know about this new Hogan max driver?"
I like this guy already!

Wow what a good looking driver. It's amazing that a direct to consumer brand like Ben Hogan is willing to go with real deal shafts yet some of the big boys don't. And they do it at a very nice price.

This sounds like a great option and that price is very nice. I'm looking forward to hearing feedback on it.

Driver looks fantastic and right up my ally, but being left handed I think I’m out of luck on this one

Something nice about hearing about a product and it being available now and not in months. (y)

Driver looks fantastic and right up my ally, but being left handed I think I’m out of luck on this one

I would guess you are correct.

And to add a bit, I freaking love the BH Starburst logo on the crown. i love that logo in general, but man does it look good right there.
It's going to suck to sky-mark that logo...

This thing is sneaky good.

And to add a bit, I freaking love the BH Starburst logo on the crown. i love that logo in general, but man does it look good right there.

Damn thats a good point.

Looking forward to the feedback from the winning team at the Hogan event

Love the overall look of this driver! The crown is straight 🔥 and the price point is crazy good! Will be interested in broader feedback from winners in BH experience

Josh, now that you have reviewed the Hogan GS53, what is you feelings toward the GS53 MAX ? I prefer a smaller head size, but my SS is fairly low. I am 78 and currently gaming Titleist 913D3 which I got on ebay. I am tempted, but undecided on which.

Josh, now that you have reviewed the Hogan GS53, what is you feelings toward the GS53 MAX ? I prefer a smaller head size, but my SS is fairly low. I am 78 and currently gaming Titleist 913D3 which I got on ebay. I am tempted, but undecided on which.

Completely different drivers.
One is smaller, a bit lower spin and not as forgiving laterally.
The Max will get the ball up initially a little better.

Completely different drivers.
One is smaller, a bit lower spin and not as forgiving laterally.
The Max will get the ball up initially a little better.
yah, so I have read. I still prefer the smaller head size, but the supposed forgiveness is appealing. Oh well, not ready yet anyway. Thank You.

This is one of those drivers I tend to stay away from. It looks way too good for me to put a bunch of sky marks on that crown.

This is one of those drivers I tend to stay away from. It looks way too good for me to put a bunch of sky marks on that crown.
I am not too worried about that. The only driver that I ever put sky marks on was an Adams Tight Lies HL. That thing would go straight up when I did. I have always liked Hogans. I have had a couple sets of Edge and Apex Plus over the years. On The GS53 , the hosel adjustments are interesting although their instruction says you need to completely remove the head. I am not much of a fan of adjustable hosels anyway, probably would leave it at neutral setting. Although, I have tinkered a bit, but always come back.

Gonna have to demo this ASAP! I’m not sure it will kick the Big Bertha B21 out of the bag, but I’m gonna give it a chance!

I bet this head gets a lot of traction here after all of the fanfare from this weekend. Some of those gains were just ridiculous! Danny is a magician, but the head still has to be really solid to see those speeds and distance gains. Looking forward to hearing more feedback from the participants.

I bet this head gets a lot of traction here after all of the fanfare from this weekend. Some of those gains were just ridiculous! Danny is a magician, but the head still has to be really solid to see those speeds and distance gains. Looking forward to hearing more feedback from the participants.
Participants got new irons, wedges and putter.

The winning team will get a new driver.

Well Danny doesn't need his soooo.....:ROFLMAO:
No, thanks for the reminder. Looking forward to updates from Team Danny!

Looking forward to the Team Danny thoughts on the new driver

Back