To the victor, go the spoils...
The winning team of the 2020 Ben Hogan/UST Mamiya Experience (Team Danny) got a new Ben Hogan GS53 Max Driver w/ our choice of a UST Mamiya Driver shaft. Mine has arrived.

I chose a 9° Ben Hogan GS53 Max w/ a LINQ Purple shaft. The UST Mamiya Helium does come as a stock option for this driver.

A1108A49-42AA-47B0-AD7D-6E8639179DDA.jpeg
EF2C0CAA-46DC-467B-BD1B-32ED0F6893E4.jpeg
A901951D-ED76-49AE-8CE0-17B5B35EF7C9.jpeg
B8F76602-4756-4AC1-A440-AE1552968438.jpeg
Looking forward to making some slight adjustments (Length & Grip) then getting it out on the course for some feedback against my Mavrik SZ (my Mavrik has a Helium in it). All of those that hit this driver at the event , walked away impressed as it showed to be a high launch / low spin bomber.

The winning team of the 2020 Ben Hogan/UST Mamiya Experience (Team Danny) got a new Ben Hogan GS53 Max Driver w/ our choice of a UST Mamiya Driver shaft. Mine has arrived.

I chose a 9° Ben Hogan GS53 Max w/ a LINQ Purple shaft. The UST Mamiya Helium does come as a stock option for this driver.

View attachment 8976966
View attachment 8976967
View attachment 8976968
View attachment 8976969
Looking forward to making some slight adjustments (Length & Grip) then getting it out on the course for some feedback against my Mavrik SZ (my Mavrik has a Helium in it). All of those that hit this driver at the event , walked away impressed as it showed to be a high launch / low spin bomber.

Enjoy ! That's a great looking driver and shaft.

Enjoy ! That's a great looking driver and shaft.
The color scheme of the shaft adds something. Lol
That’s not why I chose it, Danny thought that it would be a good pairing for me.

Some comparison pics to my current gamer the tsi3.

1606785606503.jpeg

1606785622032.jpeg

Man, those LINQ purple GS53 combos look awesome! Would love to try it one of these days.

View attachment 8976966
View attachment 8976967
View attachment 8976968
View attachment 8976969
Beautiful set up there!

Congrats again on the win guys looking forward to your thoughts!

High launch low spin sounds like a blast

Congrats again on the win guys looking forward to your thoughts!

High launch low spin sounds like a blast
I’m looking forward to testing the LIN-Q Purple.

View attachment 8976966
View attachment 8976967
View attachment 8976968
View attachment 8976969
Absolutely GORGEOUS Driver.

Ben Hogan hit a home run on this one. Very interested to hear the thoughts on how this plays.

Can’t wait to hear the reviews!

One quick range session in the books. I am seeing exactly what I did in Florida. High launch and low spin. I have it in the stock 9 degree and it just wants to go straight. All my drives were dropping in the same location on the range. I need to get this on the course, but so far it seems like it is as long as any driver I’ve had. More to come when I have more time at the range.

Would love to see what this can do against my GS53 that I'm hitting very well since I got it. I would like to see what kind of launch I could achieve to see if I can get a little more carry distance. Hoping they hit the demo program soon so I can test out. Going to be hard to knock out the GS53 as it's a fairway finder for me, but can't wait to see the battle.

Y’all are killing me!

Still waiting on USPS to decide in can have the one from THP HQ for review :(

Can't wait to hear feedback! It has been hard but I have held out on ordering one so far. Willpower probably won't last much longer...

Those in hand pics are fire! Wow BH is really upping their game. Lin-Q also looks great too.

Hoping they hit the demo program soon so I can test out.

@BHGtylerb said he’d let us know when they are ready to hit the demo program. It can’t wait to see if the few swings I had with his in Florida carries over to AZ!

@BHGtylerb said he’d let us know when they are ready to hit the demo program. It can’t wait to see if the few swings I had with his in Florida carries over to AZ!
The LOW spin talk has my eagerness to get the review going at a fever pitch!

The LOW spin talk has my eagerness to get the review going at a fever pitch!

“It goes where you aim it”. And for me it was longer than my epic flash and swing on that day.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts

“It goes where you aim it”. And for me it was longer than my epic flash and swing on that day.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts
Oh, I’ll test that out :ROFLMAO:(y)

Oh, I’ll test that out :ROFLMAO:(y)
That was Tyler’s quote for himself. He bombs with predictable curvature. The GS53 Max has straighter ball flight for him so he had to keep reminding himself to set up correctly for that straighter flight.

I hit my GS53 Max in the Sim today and it’s numbers were very similar to my Mavrik SZ...

Apologies for no pics on mine as of yet but mine is a 9* with the Lin-Q gun metal grey shaft. I recieved it last Saturday and got to sneak in a round with it on Sunday.

With my swing a day to day mess or semi decent I didn’t know what to expect, especially with it being so wet that it was carts on path and no range open for warmup. With that being said I went straight into my alternate muscle loosening routine that involves some putting, the theragun mini, a Tito’s with pineapple and orange juice and a Vicodin.

First tee striped it, and honestly hit it well most of the round. My misses were waaaay out there on the toe and nobody’s ball goes far when it’s so far out there. But my distance and misses were crazy similiar in distance but not as severe side spin. No crazy hooks and the real miss were a couple blocks. There is a sound difference for sure between ones hit well and ones that make you wanna take another drink.

launch was lower than my mavrik ex, but then again we ain’t talkin about a well grooved swing here folks. I missed 3 fairways in total, found the driver easy to work and can’t wait to get it back out again next week hopefully and really when all this rain dries up to experience the whole “roll” thing that people get to experience.

more to come with this beauty and yeah when I pulled it out everybody said it was awesome looking and sounds very solid.

Ben Hogan really nailed the looks of this driver, that black to carbon fade on the crown and starburst logo are easy on the eyes. Congrats guys, those are awesome I'm excited for you to put them in play.

Back