What a beautiful shot on an absolutely beautiful hole. Those hills remind me of back home in Knoxville, Tennessee. Looks like a nice track there🧐

Just a little up the road in the Appalachians - Vermont near Killington.

They’re fun. And sound/feel 1,458,902,233 times better than the 790’s ;)
Before I ordered these I went and hit a few different models on GC2 at local shop. I hit the 790 very well with great consistent numbers, but would tend to agree. I could not really tell when I flushed it compared to small misses. Never really had flush feel off the face. Probably didn't help hitting Maxfli xouts though :rolleyes:

After today's round I'm more impressed than ever on the feel of these. They felt nice at first sure, but there is a lot to process the first round or two with a new set. With more seat time, I am quite smitten with just how freakin crisp and efficient a quality shot feels. Absolutely mint. I want to be back on course right now just to hit more shots. Addictive feels.

You guys awaiting your orders are in for a treat.

They’re fun. And sound/feel 1,458,902,233 times better than the 790’s ;)
Hey hey hey , just when I’m on my best ball striking time you go and say that. You have some nerve 😝

Hey hey hey , just when I’m on my best ball striking time you go and say that. You have some nerve

P790 are good sticks. Don't let James talk them down. Even though he's right.

Not you too Dean , say it ain’t so . The pressure is too much to handle ok ok ok I’m pondering

Not you too Dean , say it ain’t so . The pressure is too much to handle ok ok ok I’m pondering
Add me to the list. Granted I've never hit the 790's but these are goooooood.

Add me to the list. Granted I've never hit the 790's but these are goooooood.
All the reviews I’ve seen on them point in this direction . Too bad I’m striking it so well , don’t want to ruin a good thing .

I’m definitely right.

They’re excellent sticks, they just sound bad. :ROFLMAO:

Icons arriving next week. Combo set about 2 weeks after that

Icons arriving next week. Combo set about 2 weeks after that
Noice! I finally got my shipping notification today too. They'll be here Tuesday! Had to bust the ole Mizunos back out today and was absolutely striping it. Can not wait to get ahold of these Icons.

I'll be honest, during my tournaments Soo far I've been using a different brands utility club in place of the 4 iron. That one is still a bit intimidating for me to trust in big spots. Funny enough though when I've used it during league and casual rounds I haven't really had any issues with it.

Ultimately though I'll either get a UiHi for that spot or get a combo set to try out and compare. I just struggle pulling the trigger on the combo set when I've already got these beauties and they're performing so likely I'll go UiHi.

I've also got a 4 iron replacement (22* gapr) that's likely to retain its spot as it's very versatile. Ordered the 18* UiHi and likely play the 5-p icons. Feels like I'll have all bases covered with that.

......when they finally get here.....feels like I've been waiting months but it's only been a couple of weeks since I ordered them 😂

I'll be honest, during my tournaments Soo far I've been using a different brands utility club in place of the 4 iron. That one is still a bit intimidating for me to trust in big spots. Funny enough though when I've used it during league and casual rounds I haven't really had any issues with it.

Ultimately though I'll either get a UiHi for that spot or get a combo set to try out and compare. I just struggle pulling the trigger on the combo set when I've already got these beauties and they're performing so likely I'll go UiHi.
UiHi.

99 bucks with the code.

Do it.

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
UiHi.

99 bucks with the code.

Do it.
I’m having this silly idea that instead of splurging for the combo set I throw a UiHi in the 5 iron spot. I know it’s going to be chunkier than a PTx would be but I’m curious how it would work.

I’m having this silly idea that instead of splurging for the combo set I throw a UiHi in the 5 iron spot. I know it’s going to be chunkier than a PTx would be but I’m curious how it would work.
This is kind of what I had in mind.
Buy the Icons, hang the 4 iron up in the garage(it's fricking beautiful) and get the uihi 3 and 5.
Combo would be the sensible option but the aesthetics of these are pulling me in. Lol

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

• Appreciation
DBM 🖤

Fun round today! Exploring new courses, and feel really comfy with these in hand.

F7F21D9E-CBBC-43E3-AD7B-DAE95AB951F7.jpeg

Today was the day! Discovered a lit par 3 course and range in my area so going to check it out and get an initial feel for these bad boys.

Well mother nature tried to ruin the first day of the honeymoon. It popped up a thunderstorm right as I pulled in and was on and off rain the rest of the evening. I wasn't able to play the par 3 course but I was able to hit a bucket on the range. I will be back for the par 3 tomorrow most likely. Looking at the scorecard the distances are perfect for trying out most every club. As far as what I felt on the range... These clubs are amazing. Absolutely everything I was looking for. Size, shape over the ball is perfect for me. I thought they looked a bit big in some of the pictures I'd seen but they do not seem that way in person. Maybe slightly longer blade than the T-Zoid I had been playing but not much at all. Even with the range balls they feel amazing on good strikes. Can only think of a couple toe shots and they were not terrible on the hands, just knew I missed it. Slightly heeled shots for me consistently felt very similar to flush strikes with no penalty in distance. They were very easy for me to hit fades and draws with. The stock shot for me was pretty high with a tiny draw (less draw than Mizunos🤷‍♂️). Also was on mats due to the downpour so am still eager to get the feel for the v-sole. I was swinging really well today so we'll see how it goes on a not so well day. Overall I'm more than pleased with my purchase so far. I can not wait to hit a real golf ball with these and feel the real flush feeling. Hopefully tomorrow.

Well mother nature tried to ruin the first day of the honeymoon. It popped up a thunderstorm right as I pulled in and was on and off rain the rest of the evening. I wasn't able to play the par 3 course but I was able to hit a bucket on the range. I will be back for the par 3 tomorrow most likely. Looking at the scorecard the distances are perfect for trying out most every club. As far as what I felt on the range... These clubs are amazing. Absolutely everything I was looking for. Size, shape over the ball is perfect for me. I thought they looked a bit big in some of the pictures I'd seen but they do not seem that way in person. Maybe slightly longer blade than the T-Zoid I had been playing but not much at all. Even with the range balls they feel amazing on good strikes. Can only think of a couple toe shots and they were not terrible on the hands, just knew I missed it. Slightly heeled shots for me consistently felt very similar to flush strikes with no penalty in distance. They were very easy for me to hit fades and draws with. The stock shot for me was pretty high with a tiny draw (less draw than Mizunos🤷‍♂️). Also was on mats due to the downpour so am still eager to get the feel for the v-sole. I was swinging really well today so we'll see how it goes on a not so well day. Overall I'm more than pleased with my purchase so far. I can not wait to hit a real golf ball with these and feel the real flush feeling. Hopefully tomorrow.
Good stuff so far! I'm really looking to hearing your on course experience also. I continue to fall in love with mine every time I hit the course.

Back