Still waiting on my combo set but I have been playing well with the Icons. Maybe I should just play these.

These irons are just so much fun to hit and they're making a hard run at becoming my favorite set of irons ever. The feel, the ability to work the ball and the looks are right up there with any other product on the market. And at a fraction of the cost the Hogan lineup should be considered by everyone looking for irons.

A highlight from tonight was from 200 yards out, in to a stiff breeze. Typically 200 would be a perfect 4 iron but with the wind I figured I'd come up a little short. I pulled the 4 iron out, gave it a good swing, caught it slightly on the toe side and the ball pierced through the air where it landed on the green short of pin high and rolled just on to the back fringe. I couldn't believe I made it there with that little butter knife. Man that felt good!

Getting the ICON and Ptx Pro demos today.

Excited to see what these guys are all about.

Anyone interested in seeing comparison photos to my T100S irons?

Getting the ICON and Ptx Pro demos today.

Excited to see what these guys are all about.

Anyone interested in seeing comparison photos to my T100S irons?
Photos are always wanted!

Photos are always wanted!
Ok, will do.

So curious to see how the blade length in the ICONS compares to the T100S. The T100S heads are quite small.

3 rounds with these and 3 rounds under my cap. I have a set of Hogan combos on the way as I figured they are a better fit. I’m afraid to change these out now though, not that I’ll ever get my combos. I’m at 5 weeks now waiting...

3 rounds with these and 3 rounds under my cap. I have a set of Hogan combos on the way as I figured they are a better fit. I’m afraid to change these out now though, not that I’ll ever get my combos. I’m at 5 weeks now waiting...
I'm at just over 4 weeks - initial email said 28 days - after emailing them they have stated minimum 6 weeks as per "current" indication on website :/

Emailed them today to slightly change my order - decided to drop the UiHi as the top of the bag I'm now settled with after some tinkering. Added an Equalizer 50* instead.....and they are due to be built this week :joy:.

Shot of the day right here with the 7 iron for the birdie.

EEBCF920-A066-4CAF-97CE-FBC0E25AE962.jpeg

The very next hole they converted a par 4 in to a par 3 and I stuck a PW to about the same distance. It's been a very, very long time since I've had back to back birdies. I'm still absolutely in love with these things!

Shot of the day right here with the 7 iron for the birdie.

View attachment 8953986

The very next hole they converted a par 4 in to a par 3 and I stuck a PW to about the same distance. It's been a very, very long time since I've had back to back birdies. I'm still absolutely in love with these things!
They’re so much fun. And they’re amply more playable than anyone would ever dream.

They’re so much fun. And they’re amply more playable than anyone would ever dream.
I had a shot today with the 5 iron that took me by surprise forgiveness wise. I hit this skanky little toe shot that I thought would be 15 yards short of the green. It bounced just short and left of the green, took a good hop right and left me with about a 20 foot putt. The hop was lucky but I didn't expect to get anywhere near the green.

I don't know if it's how the head has those multiple ridges or what but there is forgiveness in these.

Ok, will do.

So curious to see how the blade length in the ICONS compares to the T100S. The T100S heads are quite small.
Would be interested in comparing the top lines. T100 has an incredible top line

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Would be interested in comparing the top lines. T100 has an incredible top line

here yah go. 6 irons. T100S and Icon.127FA09D-3B94-4C8E-A229-C72493FC0489.jpeg

I had a shot today with the 5 iron that took me by surprise forgiveness wise. I hit this skanky little toe shot that I thought would be 15 yards short of the green. It bounced just short and left of the green, took a good hop right and left me with about a 20 foot putt. The hop was lucky but I didn't expect to get anywhere near the green.

I don't know if it's how the head has those multiple ridges or what but there is forgiveness in these.
I had the same yesterday with a 5iron. Should have been twenty yards short and I was in the green.

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
Played yesterday and everyone hit the Hogan’s a few times and everyone liked them

Played yesterday and everyone hit the Hogan’s a few times and everyone liked them
Yeah, people are going to struggle to find something that feels better, they’re as good as anything out there for feel, including my Miura’s.

Yeah, people are going to struggle to find something that feels better, they’re as good as anything out there for feel, including my Miura’s.
I’ve never hit Miura irons before, but they felt a lot better than the MP-18 Mizunos.

Which do you prefer aesthetically on address?
What about feel and forgiveness?

Aesthetically, they both look fantastic. The Icon has a bit longer blade length, a straighter leading edge and the toe shaping is a bit more blunt. As for forgiveness, we are comparing a multi-material CB essentially (with blade aesthetics) to an actual blade. And that is with out my preferred shaft setup. I think the Titleist takes that battle, however.....I found the Icon VERY nice to hit. I dare say a truly noticeable difference in forgiveness will be found until you reach the longer irons. I did not particularly like the setup of the PtX Pro irons, but the Icons were excellent.
PS: Price wise, the Hogans are literally half.

You guys. These irons.

Words are failing me right now. You ever have those moments you just KNOW you are going to hit a good shot?

Filthy good.

Shot of the day - hit my tee ball through the dogleg and am hitting three after a lateral drop. 205 yards downwind, green is small, line is aggressive and long /left is hazard. Huge bunker short right. I didn’t want to risk a 5i being long so full tilt 6i was the play. Nuked to perfection. Saved Par.

692F3108-AEFB-4315-BE64-56CF57B413A4.jpegB2D9D604-D66A-4B28-AE1D-6CD0229D7683.jpeg

Last edited:
I saw these in the wild for the first time yesterday when I was paired with @MSEASU for our golf league match. I have to say that they're WAY out of my league from a playing standpoint but they are some beautiful freaking clubs, man. Absolutely gorgeous.

One of the things I love about the ICONs is that I feel like I have great control to hit any distance I want. Full shot, 3/4, 7/8, and anywhere in between. Par 3 performance was great today!

A less than full 9i
5730FAD5-2E30-47C7-B956-3F13C8687665.jpeg

A pretty spectacular off speed 7i
51765858-E606-4B16-8E29-77B060470E29.jpeg

Back