Ben Hogan Limited Edition Sunday Bag

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
GS53 Driver

Handmade in Louisville, Kentucky

Handmade in Louisville, KY at the Steurer & Co studio. The seven-inch unstructured Sunday Bag features 1000D Cordura canvas, white and red stitching, handstitched and heatstamped steer hide trim, solid antique brass hardware and zipper, and reinforced with solid copper hand hammered rivets.

Enter for a Chance to Purchase

Due to the anticipated demand for these exclusive bags, we have created a lottery style "giveaway". If you would like to have a chance to purchase simply click the link below and sign up. Complete more actions, earn more entries!

Each bag is $750. Each winner will be contacted and invoiced. Once the bag is paid for, it will ship by the next business day.

Enter for a Chance Here

I’m a huge Ben Hogan mark, but $750 for a Sunday bag?! I’ll pass.

I'm at work now and unable to open the link, will have to check this out when I get home...

9A957FC5-ACD9-45CF-BA67-20ED5E4BF738.jpegB6E91BBD-E077-4D43-8041-816A63655758.jpeg

Looks super high quality

The limited edition market has officially jumped the shark.

Edit: perhaps that’s too harsh - I was also thinking about the LAGP and SIK putter and this as the signs.

Nice craftsmanship, but I'm not a Sunday bag guy and wouldn't pay that much for one anyway.

Nah, I am not big on the Sunday bag thing. Just give me a lightweight carry bag.

Really like the leather on this one. I'm not a Sunday bag user though.

enter a lottery for a chance at buying for 750.......hard pass

Like the looks but that is really steep considering the limited use. How many will actually enter the lottery?

Not sure if I’d rather buy this bag for $750 or the not so limited edition Bryson Sik putter for $3,000. I won’t be buying either, but at least there are only a handful of these and they do look fantastic.

Looks great but too much $ for me

I'm sure there are a lot of man hours and craftsmanship in these, but I don't care for the style of bag and $750 is an instant I'm out

Just read the email I received about it. Looks awesome but a Sunday Bag does not interest me, especially at that price point.

Will Ben carry it for a loop and offer some swing tips? :unsure:

Only if you play Ben Hogan clubs! "When a young Gary Player was just starting out in his golfing career he called Mr. Hogan to seek some advice. Hogan asked him what brand of clubs he was playing. Player said he played Dunlop, to which Hogan replied “Call Mr. Dunlop” and hung up on him. "

I get vying for a Masters ticket. Not sure I get the need to vie for an overpriced Sunday Bag.....

This bag is really cool but i already have a Sunday bag that i use the heck out of and paid exactly $730 less for.

Back