thewilderside

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just saw this. Anyone have any ideas? Maybe the new Edge Irons?
Screenshot_20210118-104749_Twitter.jpg

Wedges are about due I would think..

I was coming here to post this. Kind of hoping for a fang style putter.

I have no idea what it might possibly be but anytime I see them tease a new release I get pretty excited. I would guess it has something to do with some of those mystery putters we've heard about but outside of that I'm not sure.

I'm thinking a good chance it will be the Edge irons, I hope so anyway. :thumb:

Im thinking some THPers that were in our last event with Ben Hogan will have quite a bit to say.

Guessing the putter.

Nice. Loving all these new club releases. I was hoping to see something from BH.

If it is the putter, I cant wait. Been rolling the BHM01 the last 2 sessions, and think it has great performance at a great price, so I'm excited to see what's next.

Im thinking some THPers that were in our last event with Ben Hogan will have quite a bit to say.

Awesome.. Looking forward to hearing their thoughts in a few days.

They should re-release the original TK-15 wedge. Man those were amazing.

New putter models, updated Equalizer wedges and updated Edge irons are my guess of what is coming soon. Probably not all at once but I would say in the next few months.

Whatever it is, I'm excited. :)

I'd assume the mystery putters have to be a part of this.

Gag order may finally be lifted eh?

The Edge irons have been sold out online for quite a while, so I’d imagine they’re being replaced. There might be others, but I’d bet $1 Edge will be at least part of the announcement.

I’m thinking it is a new putter line. A mallet would be awesome to see

I'm looking forward to this release

Equalizer 2.0, Edge update? New putters? Oh my

B12F66E4-D2C6-474F-87DA-7F5E81244815.png21F0C8CF-C729-41AB-BA03-DB2B05F14F46.png

Hopefully an Icon 50* gap wedge. Cant believe they don't make one for such a great blade

Last edited:
Back